“Did I say Truffle Fries? ”

The Red Yeti Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Brisket sandwich, truffle fries, wings, and great options for craft beer. The ONLY place we like to visit but truthfully our motivation to walk the bridge!!! Did I say truffle fries? Always good service and fine food and yes, truffle fries are worth the walk from Louisville!!!

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Limited menu but interesting selections. Small, can be pricey. Highly recommend the bbq brisket, excellent smoked flavor, generous serving size. Get the truffle oil fries when wanting to share. Enough for 3 or 4 to snack on.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Had dinner here with friends. All got different items, and all were delicious but the truffle fries are exceptionally good. Wide variety of beers, The ginger "root beer" is unusual and good too. From brisket, to steak, to veggie burger, pork chops, buttermilk chicken - you won't be disappointed. But order the truffle fries! Location is easy to get to and free parking in a lot is nearby if you don't want to park on the side streets. Service is a little slow but staff very friendly and accommodating. Prices around $20 for most meals, drinks extra. Portions large.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

Stopped in to the Red Yeti during the weekend preceding Halloween. We enjoyed seeing the servers wearing costumes and having a good time.

My better half and I were there with other friends, 7 of us in total. We ordered the nachos that were a special that night and they were incredibly good. Shredded beef, red onions, and red tortilla chips just to name a couple of the items piled up on the plate.

I ordered the brisket sandwich, and it was quite good. My wife had the taco trio, one each of pork belly, shrimp and chicken (if I remember correctly). She reported them to be tasty as well.

Cozy but fun atmosphere. Great seating outdoors if the weather permits. Service was good.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

We loved the food! I had the steak frites. Great flavor and the fries were delicious. My husband had the buttermilk fried chicken which was juicy and wonderful. The bed of greens that is was on was a fantastic. I highly recommend it.