“Truffle Fries and Beer are a hit!”

The Red Yeti Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Had dinner here with friends. All got different items, and all were delicious but the truffle fries are exceptionally good. Wide variety of beers, The ginger "root beer" is unusual and good too. From brisket, to steak, to veggie burger, pork chops, buttermilk chicken - you won't be disappointed. But order the truffle fries! Location is easy to get to and free parking in a lot is nearby if you don't want to park on the side streets. Service is a little slow but staff very friendly and accommodating. Prices around $20 for most meals, drinks extra. Portions large.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

Stopped in to the Red Yeti during the weekend preceding Halloween. We enjoyed seeing the servers wearing costumes and having a good time.

My better half and I were there with other friends, 7 of us in total. We ordered the nachos that were a special that night and they were incredibly good. Shredded beef, red onions, and red tortilla chips just to name a couple of the items piled up on the plate.

I ordered the brisket sandwich, and it was quite good. My wife had the taco trio, one each of pork belly, shrimp and chicken (if I remember correctly). She reported them to be tasty as well.

Cozy but fun atmosphere. Great seating outdoors if the weather permits. Service was good.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

We loved the food! I had the steak frites. Great flavor and the fries were delicious. My husband had the buttermilk fried chicken which was juicy and wonderful. The bed of greens that is was on was a fantastic. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

The food here is absolutely amazing and worth every penny. Beer selection is great, lots of local craft offerings, and a couple they make themselves. It's an expensive place, but everything is worth, outside of the cocktails. Very overpriced. Shot of whiskey or a gin martini will set you back at least $10 each.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Decided to try The Red Yeti as hubby and I were looking for something different besides fast foot and fine dining. The crab and wing appetizers were delish. The small salad was very good. My shrimp and grits were delish as well. Hubby got the brisket burger and it was piled high! Absolutely wonderful experience. John was our waiter and very nice!