“Love the pretzels and cheese!”

Big Four Burgers & Beer
Ranked #32 of 106 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Louisville, KY
“Love the pretzels and cheese!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We have visited this place at least once a month to eat the pretzels and cheese and to have some beers of course. I really don't like anything else they have, but my family does like their burgers. The location is really close to the river so it's nice to be able to walk to the river after dinner. I hate to be negative Nancy here, but every time we go there, we have slow service. It appears that they have plenty of servers, but they need to be quicker.

• Visited July 2014

“Nothing to get excited about”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

First visit and wont be in a hurry for a second visit. Service was disappointing. Unfriendly and servers seemed a little confused/lost and acted like they were afraid to speak to customers. No high chairs or boosters, so definitely not a place for small children. Decor is pleasant and a nice draught selection. Food is average, nothing special. Probably a little generous rating a 3 but hoping they were just having a bad day.

Sellersburg, Indiana
“Good amount of food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Plenty of parking across the street not really a service restaurant pay as you go in and they give you a number self serve seating and drinks food was good lots of beers on tap and place was clean they allow kids but do not have kids menu garlic fries were very good place was very busy for lunch and staff seemed a little frustrated by the line

“Overated and expensive”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Sonya and I went right after it opened. I had chili cheese fries which I had to send back because they were cold. Sonya had a burger, fries and a Coke. I had a burger fries and water and the bill was over $30. It seems that my experience is not typical because the place is packed at supper time and I have no idea why or how long it will last.

Visited May 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Great food. Cool atmosphere. Bit overpriced.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stopped by on a beautiful afternoon and really enjoyed the deck outside. Service was great, but then we were pretty much the only ones there. We were pretty impressed by the food. The soft pretzel sticks with country ham beer cheese were awesome, and the burgers we had were spot-on as well. It's basically build-your-own burgers with gourmet ingredients - a bit pricey for the area, but not unreasonable given the quality.

Beer selection is decent, but frankly overpriced. I'll be back for the food, though.

• Visited July 2014