“Best Gluten Free pizza ever”
Review of Boombozz

Boombozz
Ranked #10 of 113 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

As a person with Celiac Disease I am always looking for a good gluten free pizza. I have found the best! I had a meatlovers that was delicious and a wonderful cider beer to accompany it. I would highly recommend this to anyone

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Great Beer and Great Pizza- what more could you want! The service was great- nice atmosphere - can't wait to go back!

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I have been there numerous times and am very impressed with their entire operation. Great food and service. I like the bar area particularly but the family side is very nice as well when I have my kids. Love the Indiana line of craft beers. Oh... the food is great.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

This was my first visit to BoomBozz. My sister and I met there during Happy Hour. The $5 appetizers are a good value and very tasty. We tried the homemade nachos which easily serves 4 people with some interesting dips. The blond beer was good and nice and cold. I wasn't all that excited about the pizza. I ordered veggie personal and my sister tried the sausage. Both of us decided it was a little bland. The service and environment was exceptional so I will probably give it another try.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Boombozz just opened up recently and decided to try carry out tonight. It was definitely up there on the pizza scale for sure. We had 2 large pizzas and everyone loved it. The spinach dip had a good taste but wasn't a sure thing for every trip. We will be heading back there again soon.