All reviews bed and breakfast bridal suite walking bridge renaissance suite scones the river made to order breakfast front porch electric fireplace owners and staff breakfast was delicious b b's louisville area thought of everything fresh fruit within walking distance original state
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

If visiting Louisville, this is the place to stay - beautiful Bed and Breakfast, friendly staff and owners, very clean and 6 mins to Kentucky Center and even closer to Yum Center. First time at a B&B. We stayed in the Renaissance Suite which I recommend- large spacious room. When we checked in, you could smell the bread baking in the oven... delicious. Not to sound like a commercial, but this is where we will stay when we come back to Louisville. Thanks for making the stay special.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
carolstenbro, Owner at Market Street Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your choosing Market Street Inn for your stay!

Reviewed April 10, 2018

We are so happy with our decision to stay in this lovely small B&B hotel. We didn't know what to expect, but from the first step into this hotel it feels like home, such positive energy and the owners who welcomed us were so friendly and lovely, seems like we knew them for a long time. The room and bathroom were very clean (we stayed in the 3rd floor "Renaissance" suite). What impressed us was that we had to wake up at 6 am on Saturday morning to go to our daughters volleyball game and the owner woke up even earlier than us to make us breakfast. That shows how much they care for their customers. I would 100% recommend this hotel to all my friends and next time I visit Louisville I know where I'll stay. I wouldn't even consider staying at a 5 star hotel but would choose Market street Inn in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2018

This was our 10 yr wedding Anniversary and we wanted to try something new! We have never been to the Louisville area or a Bed and Breakfast! I am so glad we chose this inn! It was so nice and quiet! Very clean!!! All of the inn's staff were so friendly and nice! Our room was spruced each day we were there and smelled to nice when we reentered ! I cannot say enough about the delicious breakfast that was served at our desired time each morning! The fresh fruit tray, bread, and scones each morning were amazing! The scones were my favorite! There was complimentary water in small refrigerators on each floor and complementary popcorn down stairs that you could pop! You can come and go as you please! We stayed in the Classical on the 2nd floor. Perfectly sized room! The bed was so comfortable! I most enjoyed the whirlpool tub in our room! I will miss that ! :) It is within walking distance of the pedestrian bridge, and the lighting at night is perfect to take that short jog! I'm just not sure that any B&B could compare to Market Street after staying there. We have already recommended the inn to many friends and family!! We will most certainly be back!!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank familyof4est2008
Reviewed January 24, 2018

And absolutely wonderful B&B close to the walk across Big Four Bridge and downtown Jeffersonville. Owners were pleasant and accommodating. Breakfast was perfect. Nice selection of renovated rooms in a remodeled historic mansion close to the river

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Fred R
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this establishment in Nov, because i was in town for a friend’s wedding. I enjoyed my stay here very much. The bed was comfortable (& i have back issues). I loved the ambiance, and the bathroom (I stayed in the Classical on the 2nd floor). I would recommend that you not go for the food or the coffee. But, go for the experience, decor, & great location. I would definitely go back!

Date of stay: November 2017