“Love this place, it's a shame I don't drink coffee much.”
Review of Perkfection - CLOSED

Perkfection
Cuisines: Diner
Jeffersonville, Indiana, United States
“Love this place, it's a shame I don't drink coffee much.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I love my trips to this coffee shop. The service is always great and I love that they didn't make me feel stupid for not knowing how to order my favorite drinks. lol. I don't drink coffee very often but their chai tea latte is delicious. When I really started watching what I consumed I found out they have a sugar free vanilla chai tea latte and the nice girl behind the counter even went as far as to look at the label to tell me how many calories it had. One of the guys that works there suggested an iced chai tea latte and I must admit, it is now my favorite summertime drink. I use their yummy drinks and snacks as a reward for myself now.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Elizabeth W

Jeffersonville, Indiana
“Local and comfy!”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

We meet with our friends and have plenty of nooks for good conversation. Coffee is always good and the choices of extras always interesting.

Indiana
“good coffee--historic building”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I've been in a few times and it's the cutest building. I love the fact that it's a renovated older building. The location is also convenient to Schimpff's if you need candy and/or Lavender Hill Florals if you need a bouquet for a special someone. One stop shopping on the same block!

I've not had food, although I heard it's good. I do love their coffee. They have a few SF varieties and lots of choices in general. My only complaint is that the line can occasionally get backed up--it's a one person counter. Today, there was no wait even with the drizzly gray weather.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank annecolorgreen
Sellersburg,IN
“Great”
Reviewed June 26, 2010

This coffee shop is as close to perfect as I have been to. Great frozen coffee at reasonable price , friendly staff and not to long a wait to be served. Right in the middle of historic Jeffersonville. Must check it out.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Really good frozen coffee, but they aren't open late enough.”
Reviewed February 18, 2008

Really good frozen coffee, but they aren't open late enough.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook