“Typical Hooters, Above-Average Service”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #46 of 111 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is a standard Hooters in terms of the food. It tasted the same as the food we have had at countless Hooters. We did like it for two primary reasons. First, the location. Second, the service.

The location is great. It's right on the Ohio River so it has a really nice view. I can only imagine how slammed the place gets in the warmer months. Plus, it's about 5 minutes to downtown Louisville, which is truly convenient when you are visiting the City.

The service was fabulous. Our server was upbeat and on top of her game. Our drinks were constantly filled and our food was promptly delivered. We had a tiny mishap with my meal and both the waitress and manager quickly remedied the mishap and comped that portion of our meal. The oysters were stellar as well!

There are newer reviews for Hooters

Reviewed October 26, 2013

My wife and I were running around and stopped in for a quick bite. This location is one of the better Hooters as it is on the river and offers good views of Louisville..The beer was cold and we found a couple of new items on the menu. Hooters was celebrating an anniversary of some sort and they were passing out some desserts. Had a great time with a friendly and cute staff.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Their food and service were both very good. We were in and out fairly fast, allowing more time to sight see. Being a woman, the outfits did nothing for me but the guys loved it. Most of the girls were pretty, seems like some Hooters are hiring anyone that comes in.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I went to the Hooters in Sagaus, Mass several years ago and it was the epitomy of what Hooters should be. The waitresses were very friendly and pleasant and t management was very accomodating with customer concerns I would recommend this to anybody who visits the Boston area. Wonderful time.
The other Hooters is Hooters of Preston. While all the waitresses are good, I sat with Katrina, and she kept my drink filled and made sure everything was alright I have gotten cold fries, but the
problem was immiediatly corrected. The managers are super in dealing with customer concerns, and you are not treated as another tip. All the waitreesses will speak to you Katrrina, Kaylee and Trish are wonderful I would recommend this.
Trish

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Perhaps there was a time I could enjoy a place like this. The service was ok but the only reason I was there is because I just got in and I really did not want to drive across the river to eat somewhere decent.