“Two of the best Hooters around”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #46 of 113 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I went to the Hooters in Sagaus, Mass several years ago and it was the epitomy of what Hooters should be. The waitresses were very friendly and pleasant and t management was very accomodating with customer concerns I would recommend this to anybody who visits the Boston area. Wonderful time.
The other Hooters is Hooters of Preston. While all the waitresses are good, I sat with Katrina, and she kept my drink filled and made sure everything was alright I have gotten cold fries, but the
problem was immiediatly corrected. The managers are super in dealing with customer concerns, and you are not treated as another tip. All the waitreesses will speak to you Katrrina, Kaylee and Trish are wonderful I would recommend this.
Trish

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Perhaps there was a time I could enjoy a place like this. The service was ok but the only reason I was there is because I just got in and I really did not want to drive across the river to eat somewhere decent.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I've been going to this location for 4 years. The food is excellent, but the waitresses don't follow procedure and can become hostile to customers AND THE MANAGERS don't invesitiagte it when you tell them. If you go, go at your own risk, and don't sit wirth Black Brandi She is a lousy waitress who disrespects customers, and the managers will tell yoi they don't know wht to do about it.
The food is not worth the trouble, not whenh there is a Buckheads across the street.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We were out of our home area and wanted to watch the Chicago Bears game, so it was a no-brainer to come to Hooters,right across the parking lot from our hotel. We were seated immediately and requested seating near a television that had the Bears game on. Logun informed us that we could sit anywhere and she would arrange to have the channel switched for us. Amanda was our server. We told her that we were planning on staying for the whole game and would be ordering appetizers and drinks now & would order dinner at half time.Food and drink were delivered to the table promptly, and Amanda kept an eye on our table to make sure we didn't run dry. About 2 minutes before the half, she returned to our table and took our dinner order. Excellent service and Amanda definitely filled out the requirements to be a "Hooters Girl".

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great for sports or just a good time with friends great for lunch also but if you take the family expect a 100 dollar bill easy but the qaulity is awesome