“Very good!”
Review of Come Back Inn

Come Back Inn
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We frequent this place several times a year. I always get the puttanesca and it is super yummy. My teenage son even likes this place too, he gets the pizza.

If you are looking for a casual local place then you should try it out, just not on Monday since they are closed.

There are newer reviews for Come Back Inn

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

On a trip to a friends we went to Come Back Inn for dinner. I got the special instead of ordering of the menu. I'm so glad I did. There is an off the menu appetizer called Pasta Nachos. You really must try them. I will go back when we are back in town.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This restaurant has become one of our all time favorites! Not only is the food scrumptious - the waitresses are delightful and very helpful when explaining the ingredients in a specific dish. I have never had anything but delicious here. We love the interesting combinations the chef prepares for the 'specials' each night - an appetizer, a pizza, and a main dish! The Italian Hot Brown is my go-to favorite - but love everything I've tried. We eat here at least 3 times a month...sometimes more! The Gorgonzola dressing is also fabulous. The atmosphere is very laid back and welcoming with the bar in front and restaurant in back.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Visited the Come Back Inn on a whim. So very pleased with our visit. The food was really good, and the server did a great job explaining the entrees and specials. Definitely will be returning to this restaurant. We had one of the specials of the evening. It was a pizza and realy good. Another person had the Italian hot brown. It was very good, too. Next visit I will order a pasta dish. These looked delicious!

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Im from illinois and came with friends. Food was deliscious. Portion size is huge and the value is fantastic