“Very Pleased”

Come Back Inn
Bedford, ky
“Very Pleased”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Visited the Come Back Inn on a whim. So very pleased with our visit. The food was really good, and the server did a great job explaining the entrees and specials. Definitely will be returning to this restaurant. We had one of the specials of the evening. It was a pizza and realy good. Another person had the Italian hot brown. It was very good, too. Next visit I will order a pasta dish. These looked delicious!

• Visited January 2014

Goodfield, Illinois
“surprising”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Im from illinois and came with friends. Food was deliscious. Portion size is huge and the value is fantastic

Louisville, Kentucky
“They are letting their halo sliip”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I am a local, and regard The Come Back Inn to be a come back. However the quality and cleanliness is slipping. We had to send back the Greek cucumber sauce the last two times because it had a musty taste. Other items were not as fresh as they have been in the past. The quality of food is not as good. PLEASE improve and bring back the Come Back Inn as we knew it.

Jeffersonville, Indiana
“My local favorite...”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have dined here numerous times and every single meal has been awesome. The chef offers specials, and again every single time we've strayed off the regular menu, we've never been disappointed. Specialty pizzas and pastas are great too. It's popular among Jeff locals, but also gets a lot of traffic from Louisville. Can't say enough good things about Come Back Inn!

2 Thank LAHoosier
Louisville, Kentucky
“Come Back Inn? I never want to leave!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My family and I went to Olive Garden Saturday night and was told they had a 45 minute wait so we left and went to the Come Back Inn instead. This was my first time going there after reading reviews on this site (my first time visit on TripAdvisor as well) so the restaurant seemed promising.
I was seriously impressed. The food, the service, the price was awesome. Simply the Italian best food I have ever had in my life. period. I'm going back on Wednesday to celebrate my wife's birthday.