“A fairly good seafood meal”

KingFish Restaurants
Ranked #37 of 113 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We visited the King Fish Restaurant on Friday evening. Did not have to wait for seats. We had ate here serveral years ago and thought it was pretty good then. Our server was not very pleasant. She did everything, but acted like it was a chore. They forgot one item on my wifes dinner and by the time she came back to check on us and the time it took to get it, she was close to being done with her meal. All in all, it was just an average meal and average service. Would not come back again.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The atmosphere and our server were both great. Everyone orders something different and all our plates looked the same. It all had a thick batter, was deep fried and tasted the same (I tried my husband's fish and another friend shared her fish). The hush puppies were very good, but that's it. We left with a fairly large bill and an empty stomach. I complained to the company and asked that they do NOT contact me and/or send coupons... I will never go back :(

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We often take day trips to Louisville from Cincinnati. This is our favorite place to visit for an early evening dinner before we head back. The food is OK, if you stay away from fried. We like to sit outside, enjoy the band and the view and relax over dinner.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We had eaten at King Fish in Indianapolis many years ago. We really liked it then but they closed. So we were fortunate enough to eat at the one in Jeffersonville, Indiana. We were greeted at the door very promptly. We ask for a view of the Ohio River and we got one. Beautiful view. My husband and I decided on a meal called "The Barge". The cost was $39.99 and it fed 3-6 people. I know that sounds like a lot for two people and it was. However, it had french fries, crab cakes, frog legs, catfish, cod, popcorn shrimp, regular sized shrimp, bang bang shrimp and clam strips. It was all very delicious. Well worth the price and you got to sample a lot of everything they had. It comes in a large round metal pan and they bring plates for you to put your food on. By the way we did not finish everything. We go a to go box. We drank unlimited ice tea. They also serve alcohol for those that prefer it. Our waitress was friendly, helpful and kept our ice tea glasses full. They have 3 floors and a very large bar area.
They also have outdoor seating and they had a band the night we were there. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone that likes fish.I forgot to add that our waitress gave us complimentary hush puppies before our meal.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I ate here for the first time and it was awesome! The food was great, and the staff catered to my every need. I would eat here every day if I could. It has a great family atmosphere, and the view of the Ohio River.