“The view, food and service - all good !”
Review of Rocky's Sub Pub

Rocky's Sub Pub
Ranked #11 of 106 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Louisville, Kentucky
“The view, food and service - all good !”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have been eating at Rocky's for 20 years. The outdoor patio has the best view of the Ohio River and Louisville of any restaurant in the area. There was a bit of a wait for a table but was able to kill some time in the bar. I was a little confused about the wait because there were plenty of open tables. I think it had more to do with staffing than available tables. The wait was less than five minutes so it was not a problem.
On this trip just got a pizza, and as always, it was good. The service was also good.

• Visited February 2013

Bothell, Wa
“Great experience!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We recently ate here before a college basketball game and we had such a great experience that we went back for dinner there too! Good food, Great service and a really great atmosphere! I can't wait to go back here again!

• Visited January 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Used to be better”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Westport Rd location used to be my favourite restaurant, but they quit, and IN location just isn't as good. Average food, nothing special.

Louisville
“I Usually Get Carry Out”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My husband isn't crazy about Rocky's, but I am. Therefore, I either go with others or get carryout. Not the best Italian I've had, but enjoyable with some good offerings. I especially like the Pasta Carbonara.

Visited October 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“After 20 years still not one complaint!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I have been a patron of Rocky's since they opened in the '70 s. Each visit has been a wonderful experience. All of their menu items, including the pizza, are freshly made and the service is always as good as the food.
I encourage you to give it a try.