“Atitude!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2012

My family and I dined here for my daughters 20th birthday. The food and the view of the river were both excellent! It would have been a nice dinner if it were not for the waiter. He had such and attitude! Everything he did wrong was our fault, even when he poured water in my daughters glass of sprite. He seemed offended when I asked if they did anything special for birthdays. Probably would not eat here again.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Been there a couple of times. Food was fine, nothing special. View of the river is very good, however, and the service was very good. Would not recommend on a Sat. night--the wait can be long (was well over an hour when we were there).
Decent choice for lunch, when it seems to be less crowded, especially if you can get there close to opening. Can get noisy, though, and tends to be very noisy when crowded. If weather is nice, you can sit outside, where this isn't a problem.
Considerable seating, so good for groups of 15 or more (they only take reservations for groups of at least 15--for less than that, you can only call ahead to get your name on a waiting list).

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I have visited this location a few times and have never been disappointed. They have the best Chicken Alfredo I have tasted. I even decided to have my rehearsal dinner here due to a Restaurant.com coupon that they had. It is an affordable place to enjoy a family dinner, especially from the balcony overlooking the river and the city of Louisville.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We went to Rocky's based on a suggestion that we received.

WOW, what a wonderful place to go. The atmosphere is great, sits on the river. Food is great plus the choices are great.

We even went back for a 2nd night!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

The food was way overrated, not very good, small portion for what I paid for my meal, server was great, very friendly, just wish the food would have been!