“Great Food, Rude Owner!”
Review of Stricker's Cafe

Stricker's Cafe
Ranked #52 of 115 Restaurants in Jeffersonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Corporate CateringBreakfastLunchBrunch
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This place has very impressive food. Everything we have tried thus far has been very tasty. We have not returned for awhile because I have a hard time giving my money to a rude owner. The last time we were there a waitress tried to talk to him, he looked at her, and yelled, "NOT NOW!!"

We requested to talk to him to give him huge compliments on his food and he refused saying that he was too busy. As a business owner, you never, ever say you do not have enough time for your customer.

I would like to go back soon, hope he has changed. Great food none the less!!

2  Thank adam b

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Wow, surprising first class service! Went on a very busy Sunday afternoon and the customers next to us said its always like that. Fast too. Food was good. Bacon was thick and cooked right (for my taste) and the eggs were hot. I can't tell you how many bob evens or cracker barrel or other "counrty kitchen" I've gone too and the food was good but you could tell it was sitting for a while. I don't think this place even has a warming light back there. I can tell you because it's an open kitchen! You can see them cook. Try it if your in the area.