“Quaint and Delicious”

Schimpffs Confectionery
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We loved all of the delicious treats Schimpff's had to offer. The turtles were to die fir-not to mention super cute. The museum was also very interesting. We loved the old vending machine and the popcorn popper.

1  Thank Lindsay B
There are newer reviews for Schimpffs Confectionery

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Schimpffs has been in business for many years. it is a family business that cares about its customers and the city it is in. The museum of their collection is a fun look at candy and the candy made there is very good.

1  Thank melthebelle48
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I've taken my kids here several times and we are never disappointed. I like that they will give you samples so you don't buy something you don't like. I love the feel of store and museum both. The staff is also great, they remember us even if we haven't been for a while. I haven't had their food, but I will have to remedy that soon!

1  Thank Elizabeth W
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We found this place accidentally while visiting Louisville. Because of construction we took a wrong turn and had to go over the bridge into Indiana. We stopped at the Jeffersonville information center and learned about Schimpffs. All we can say was it was worth getting lost. Great for the whole family. There is a reason this candy store and museum was featured on Modern Marvels. The owners Jill and Warren are great along with their staff.

1  Thank Airbeanie
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My husband read about this and I was a reluctant participant, but what a pleasant surprise! Great tour, with candy making demonstration and a real step back in time. fun and efficient stop ..we were there on,y about an hour but a highlight of our vacation.

1  Thank TravelingMomFROMIowa