“excellent meal”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2014

My wife had the Ribeye and I had the Chicken.. both excellent. We have visited this Jeffersonville location many times and have never been disappointed. From the burgers to the steaks and dessert you will enjoy this local eatery.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Very good meal and very attentive staff. I suggest the ribeye steak with mushrooms. Make sure that you call ahead or you may have to wait.

1  Thank DBraden47150
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is one of our favorite places to go and eat! Although their steaks are wonderful, my favorite is their grilled salmon!

1  Thank Angiey55
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Do not be fooled by the outside appearance. This is a must have steakhouse! The inside is beautiful as well.

The flavors here are very different from the big chain steakhouse and they really impressed my wife and I. I have zero complaints about any of the food. The server did an okay job, not the best, not the worst.

The steak, potato, chili, and cheese fries each had there own spin and I would eat all of them again. I highly recommend this place for couples and not children. This is a great date spot and a place we will return again and again! Enjoy!

1  Thank adam b
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We went as a party of 6. Everything we ordered was delicious! Fish and steaks were all delicious. Everything was good from the appetizers to the salad with onion strings to the steak and fish were all so delicious. The owners know what they are doing and know how to prepare food and have happy customers. We were all so full when we left but happy with our steak selections and sides and appetizers. Prices were good too. We will definitely return and recommend stopping here to try it!

1  Thank AMY W