“Fantastic!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jasper
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Probably the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at. Very friendly staff, just a wonderful stay. Good parking facilities and a restaurant adjacent. Breakfast in the hotel was well stocked and tasted great! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I am happy all was good!

It was a pleasure having you with us and hopefully you can visit us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Stayed here for business and it is a well run and clean Hampton Inn. Friendly staff, good breakfast choices, clean room. I would stay here again. Recommend booking early if you know you'll be in town...it fills up before the other hotel options in Jasper, since business folks know it's the best option. And it's right next door to the Schnitzelbank!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
I am so pleased you had a great stay! My staff is very proud of the work they do to make sure everything is clean and your stay is the best it can be. I will pass along your kind words.

Thank you for staying with us and please visit again!
Danville, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Everything was great. The staff were very friendly. We arrived a earlier then the check in time but they made sure to get us in a room. My key card didn't work and the manager made sure to go upstairs with me the 2nd time to make sure we could get in. The hot breakfast was changed out so that we didn't have the same thing both mornings.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Thank you for your review. I am so glad you had a great time! So sorry about the key card issue. Sometimes they can be stubborn. I'm just glad it all worked out.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope your travels bring you back again!
Bloomington, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I run a small business and stay in Jasper, Indiana at this property when in town for business. The service and staff are excellent; the property is maintained to a very high quality and I can just focus on my work-- not fetch maintenance for a clogged sink--. The hotel is quiet so I can sleep well and I can perform my business optimally. The Riverwalk is nearby so I can grab an outdoor run in the morning. Breakfast provides healthy options: I love oatmeal and fruit, lighter healthy fare and it is there. Staff is welcoming and attentive to extra coffee requests, my needs. A+++.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Hello Karen and thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We always appreciate when you choose our hotel for your home away from home! I'm glad my staff made you very comfortable.

Thank you for staying with us and we'll see you next year!
Logansport, Indiana
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Another high quality stay at Hampton Inn. Particularly impressed with the front desk staff because we needed recommendations for pizza. They gave us one recommendation for thin crust and one for more traditional crust. We went with the traditional crust at Villa Pizzeria and it was delicious. Got cookies from the front desk for dessert. Breakfast was the typical Hampton Inn breakfast (waffles !!) The staff was wiping tables clean every time someone departed. Overall fantastic staff.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank raretraveller947
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
I am so glad you had a great stay. Our Front Desk is well trained to meet your every need. I'm glad they were able to help you. Our breakfast has such a wide variety that there is sure to be something for everyone. I love the waffles too.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope you are able to visit us again!
Madison, Indiana
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We have stayed at the Hampton in Jasper IN several times. The accommodations are very nice and they have great golf packages! The staff has always been very friendly and gone out of their way to make our stay the best it could be. And the German restaurant next door is wonderful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you for your review Sandy! It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us. And it doesn't hurt that the Schnitzelbank Restaurant is so close!

See you on your next trip. Thank you again for staying with us!
Washington, DC, United States
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Great staff. Very clean room with little disturbance from neighboring guests. The breakfast offers much more than your typical continental. Comfy and firm mattress. I will definitely stay here again and recommend it to other colleagues.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Sheri L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper
#1 of 1 in Huntingburg
Super 8 Jasper
Super 8 Jasper
#5 of 5 in Jasper

Been to Hampton Inn Jasper? Share your experiences!