“Great Experience”
Review of Hampton Inn Jasper

Hampton Inn Jasper
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jasper
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I can not begin to say enough good things about my stay. The rooms were very clean and quite. The staff was very willing to help when ask, There was cookies and coffee at anytime you wanted something to snack on, There was also different types of teas, The breakfast was included in your stay there was hot foods as well as breakfast roll and yogurts. There was a really god restaurant with in walking distance from the hotel right across the parking lot, the food was good German food was the feature very good. There was a nice size pool with a hot tub and work out room for those who work out. thing was very clean and I will stay there again and other Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Hello Shirlie and thank you for your wonderful compliments. It was a pleasure having you and your choir with us again this year. I will pass along your kind words to my staff.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope you visit again!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

This hotel is our benchmark hotel! The staff is excellent and knowledgeable. Facilities are always fresh and clean looking. Breakfast is one of the better ones from any hotel. We think of it as our home away from home....

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you for your review Carolyn. It is always a pleasure seeing you and having you stay with us. I will share your kind words with my staff. They will surely appreciate it!

See you on your next trip and stay warm!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

The hotel was very clean. The bed was very nice and comfortable. The bathrooms were clean. I didn't have a chance to try the pool, fitness area or breakfast. But the areas looked nice and clean. I liked that the hotel was so close (across the parking lot from the hotel) to the restaurant we had come to eat at. We just walked across the parking lot. I felt safe there. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

I'm happy you had a great stay! And yes, the Schnitzelbank Restaurant is wonderful and oh so close!

Thank you for your survey and visit again soon!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Really the cleanest hotel I have stayed in on numerous times. This location's staff is always helpful, the rooms are spotless. What more could you ask for. I own my own business so I know first hand how difficult it is to consistantly produce a product and service that is at the top of there industry. Finding management and training staff is by far the most difficult tasks in this industry. This location does it very well. I highly recommend the Hampton Inn , Jasper, Indiana.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you for responding. We always make sure our hotel is spotless for every guest. There is no exception! I'm happy that you saw the difference and you had an ejoyable stay.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us. I do hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

We planned a weekend at Santa Claus Indiana and always stay at a Hampton Inn. The closest one was in Jasper and we made reservatrions. We have never been diappointed in the cleanliness, confort and hospitality of the Hamptons, this time was no acception. The hotel is located next to a lovely German restaurant and the food was delicious. There is a Grist Mill nearby and a beautiful Catholic church, St. Joseph, which is on the National Historic Registery, where we attended mass on Sunday. The weekend was wonderful.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you and your family had a wonderful time with us. Jasper does have a lot to offer even if we are a small town. I'm also happy that our Hampton did not disappoint!

Merry Christmas and thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This is the most welcoming hotel I've ever stayed at. Always greeted with a smile. The staff always say hello. The beds are clean and comfortable and the bathroom spacious. Their breakfast is healthy and filling along with some of the traditional foods like waffles. Fresh fruit is left out all day. Very satisfied with my stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am glad your stay was pleasant. We strive to make our home your home and I'm happy we succeeded!

Thank you for staying with us and I hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Stayed here several times with family and friends. We enjoy eating at the Schnitzelbank German restaurant next door together, then gathering in the comfortable lobby to converse. Front desk staff are very accommodating and make our stay enjoyable. Recent renovations to the lobby/breakfast area are very nice. Grand kids love the enormous indoor pool.

We did miss the micro/fridge in the room, however ,as they have been removed I assume during the renovation. The rooms are super nice. I've been told that the Hampton Inn Jasper is the top rated hotel within the chain in the state of Indiana.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for your survey. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and eating at the Schnitz (always a wonderfu experience). In answering your question on the micro/fridge, we've never had them in our rooms, however, we do have them on hand. So please request them at the time of making your reservation and we will be sure they are in your room.

Yes we are top rated among our Hamptons. Receiving the coveted Lighthouse Award (top 5% of all Hamptons). We are very proud!

Thank you for staying with us and do come visit again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Jasper
#3 of 5 in French Lick
Santa's Lodge
Santa's Lodge
#1 of 1 in Santa Claus

Been to Hampton Inn Jasper? Share your experiences!