“Excellent Hotel”
Review of Hampton Inn Jasper

Hampton Inn Jasper
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jasper
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The improvements to the hotel lobby in the last ~1year are very nice, and though the hotel was great before, it is now excellent. I always enjoy my stay here and will be returning every time I am in the Jasper area. The staff is always courteous and helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Hello and thank you for telling us how your stay was. I am glad that you had a great stay! We are very happy with our new lobby as well. So bright and cheery.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope your travels will bring you here again!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Jasper

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Jasper is a small town however, this property is planning to expand after an upgrade over the past year. The location is just short distance off the US 231 road but the property also sit next to the best Germany restaurant in the area. The Hampton Inn staff are always friendly and helpful. Service is very good and I look forward to returning. I enter and leave with a smile on my face.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for always staying with us. We do appreciate your business and your loyalty. I'm glad you had a great stay and yes, it's always nice to have the Schnitzelbank Restaurant right next door. Yum!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how your stay was and please visit again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Hampton Inn Jasper was very comfortable and clean. The staff is incredible and recommended an excellent restaurant. Television is medium size flat screen with cable and HBO.
Nice bathroom with everything in working order. The breakfast bar is complimentary and for those with a family an exceptional bargin. Includes sausage,eggs,waffles,and cold items.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevators. Lots of children.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank laddiebuck
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Their lobby/breakfast area is one of the most attractive I've seen, with conventional tables & chairs, conversation areas, and a central table with bar stools. The breakfast fare was great.
The room was comfortable & clean, with a comfortable work space and chair, and sufficient outlets for electronics. Only negatives:
1. one must pay for a room upgrade to have a microwave & fridge. These are included in most standard guest rooms in other mid-price hotels.
2. The bathtub has a bowl shape, with sloping slides. If one isn't careful, a fall can result. I speak from personal experience at another Hampton years ago, so step carefully and hold on to the grab bar.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed our new lobby. We love it to!
We certainly want to learn from any problems or concerns anyone has, and I wanted to clarify your comments. We do have microwaves and fridges to put in our standard rooms. They are just not in every room. Hampton standards state that if they are permantly in rooms, they must be encased. So at this point, we have them available for the asking. When we renovate our rooms, we will be incorporating them into the rooms on a permanent basis. Please be sure to ask for them on your next visit with us.
All our tubs have a slip resistant coating on the bottom. But thank you for the valuable information on using those grab bars!
Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This hotel never fails to bring top flight service. The room was top notch. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent. The pool was clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and thank you for responding. I am VERY happy that you had a great stay! We pride ourselves on our facility AND our staff. We take your stay very serious and always strive to make it the best. Thank you for noticing!

Thank you for staying with us and I hope you can visit again soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The staff was great, we were there for our anniversary and they had an anniversary card waiting in our room when we arrived. It was quiet in the room, my husband is a light sleeper, so we needed to be in a quiet area. They also upgraded up to a whirlpool which was a great surprise.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad you enjoyed your upgrade! It was my pleasure to give you a little extra for your special day. I hope you Anniversary was everything you dreamed it would be and more.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and come see us again!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My family and I recently went to Holiday World for 2 days, and we chose the Hampton Inn Jasper based on other reviews. We were not disappointed! We stayed in a standard queen room with 2 beds. The beds and bedding were extremely comfortable (perhaps not quite as luxurious as other Hamptons I have stayed in, but that is a tiny, tiny complaint). Both the bedroom area and the bathroom were large, with plenty of room for 2 adults and a 4-year-old.

We took advantage of the free continental breakfast. There was a large selection to choose from. Hot items were: biscuits and gravy, sausage patties, scrambled eggs, and a waffle station. There was also cereal, fruit, pastries, juice, coffee, and hard-boiled eggs. All in all, a very good breakfast!

I also took advantage of the gym located next to the indoor pool and hot tub. There were 3 cardio machines; a treadmill, an elliptical, and one other that I can't remember. There was also a set of free weights. There were plenty of towels and a water dispenser. No complaints about the gym!

We did not go into the pool area (got to the hotel very late) but peeked in in the morning. Several families were there in the morning and the children seemed to be having a lot of fun. The towel racks were stocked and the hot tub looked very inviting...oh well! Maybe next time!

The only small complaint I have about the room is that there was no refrigerator or microwave...so we had no way of eating our snacks we brought back from Holiday World. But other than that, a very nice stay. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Call ahead if you need a microwave/refrigerator.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thank you for your response. I'm glad you had a great stay with us while going to Holiday World. Although we do not have a microwave/fridge in every room, they are available! Mention it when making reservations and we would be happy to put them in your room. If booking on-line, put that request on the comments section of the reservation. We see that information and can take care of your needs.

Thank you for staying with us and I do hope you visit again next year!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Huntingburg
Baymont Inn & Suites Dale

Been to Hampton Inn Jasper? Share your experiences!