“Nice hotel near Holiday World”
Review of Hampton Inn Jasper

Hampton Inn Jasper
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jasper
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Nice hotel near Holiday World”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I stayed here with my 7 yr old on the 14th and it was very nice. They had a nice size indoor pool, hot tub and a area to sit outside if you want. I stayed in a king size bed and it was hands down one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've slept in. The room was very spacious, I just wish it came with a mini fridge like most hotels have in this price range.

The breakfast was so so, the eggs were definitely overcooked, but there were a lot of options available. Its a free breakfast so can't complain too much. I also noticed that the front desk had free bottle water available, I thought that was a nice touch. I only live an hour away from Holiday World so its doubtful that I will use this hotel again as it was a special treat for my son...but I will definitely consider staying here again if I need a overnight place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. I'm happy you thought of us on your trip to Holiday World.

The Hampton Inn Brand is always looking for ways to improve our breakfast so stay tuned, you might see some changes that will delight you on your next visit.

Thank you again for staying with us I do hope you will visit again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Indiana
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at this Hampton. the staff was very friendly. Close enough to Holiday World that it only took us about 20 minutes to get there and was a very easy drive to get there. I have stayed here many times and will continue to stay on our annual trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you for staying with us again this year. I'm happy your stay was enjoyable! I hope you found the changes to the lobby, pool and fitness center to be a plus for you. We've spent a while getting everything in shape!

Again, thank you for staying with us and I hope you visit us again next year.
Jellico, United States
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is an excellent Hotel with a great location and staff. The food was good the pool was good and so waas the hot tub. The business center had two computers which was convenient and the room was clean and quiet. We have stayed here before and would again if the opporunity came again. The overall experience was excellent and i wiould recommend this hotel to any one.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Justin C
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write review. I am so glad you had a great time at our Hampton Inn. I am very proud of my staff and the attention to detail they strive for each day. It is extremely important to us. Thank you for staying with us and I do hope you visit again soon!
Murfreesboro, United States
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Took my family to Holiday World for vacation. This hotel was very close to the park and was actually one of the highlights of my trip. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the quality of the staff there. I would not stay at any other Hotel in Jasper. On a scale of 1-10 I give this Hampton an 11!

2 Thank Ricardo R
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words. We enjoyed having you and your family stay with us. A pleasant stay is our number one goal.

I hope to see you again on your future trips to our area!
Fishers, Indiana, United States
Reviewed July 6, 2013

After first stay one year ago, had to stay again when bringing family to Holiday World. Excellent service and clean environment, from lobby to pool to room. Excellent free breakfast and friendly staff. Very accommodating to families with small children. Great value.

2 Thank Ethan L
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for coming to see us again. I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay and that my staff took good care of you. Come see us again next year!
Nothern Indiana
Reviewed July 6, 2013

While staying at the Jasper Hampton we experienced a welcoming staff, clean room, newly updated lobby, and a nice breakfast. It's right next door to an excellent German restaurant and close to downtown. Our family visit was enhanced by our stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and thank you for your kind words. We are very particular about how the hotel looks, the breakfast tastes and the staff responds to guest needs. I'm glad our star was shining bright for you!

Jasper is such a great little town and I am glad you chose us for your overnight needs. I hope you and your family had a great time at the Schnitzelbank. It is such a great restaurant. I hope to see you on your next visit!
Lafayette, United States
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Our family recently stayed at a luxury beachfront resort. While this Hampton is not on the beach and isn't in the category of a "luxury" hotel, we found the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel to rival the resort. The beds were comfortable. The bathrooms were clean and the hotel was quiet. If you need a hotel in the Jasper area, this is definitely the place to stay.

1 Thank Jennifer G
It was a pleasure having you stay with us. I am so glad that your stay was great! We pride ourselves on our friendly services, clean facility and great staff. I'm happy you noticed! Come visit us again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper
#1 of 1 in Huntingburg
Super 8 Jasper
Super 8 Jasper
#5 of 5 in Jasper

Been to Hampton Inn Jasper? Share your experiences!