Days Inn Jasper
Agoda.com
$68
$56
$72
All reviewsholiday worldfront deskmovie theaternew carpetoutdoor poolwaffle makerclean roomsshort drivepleasant staygreat place to staymini fridgenight staystaff was friendlyvery nice hotelwould definitely stay here againfrench stickwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Inexpensive stay considering that breakfast was included. The old saying holds true though that you get what you pay for. It was evident that the sheets on one of the beds had not been changed (they were not clean!). The front desk clerk did immediately take care of it. The professional photos make the place look much nicer than what it is.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Mary K, General Manager at Days Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

I apologize for what you experienced and reassure that I will be certain to discuss the issue with my housekeeping staff and take corrective action, so this does not happen to another guest in the future.What you experienced is not the standard we strive to uphold. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience My hope is that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Gratefully,
Mary Klem

Reviewed December 2, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Reviewed November 29, 2013

My husband and I booked a king bed non-smoking suite with a web confirmation on 10/15/13, but we received a business place room with a smaller queen bed and a noisy heater when we checked in. We did not sleep well last night because of size of the bed and noise of the heater. I ended up turning off the heater even though outdoor temperature was in 20F. Per a front desk clerk, the hotel gave our suite to guests who stay longer than we do. Until now, neither email notification of room change nor verbal apology/reimbursement was received from Jasper Days Inn. That is disappointed that our once in a year business is not appreciated and the core value of hospitality we loved has been changed. We are still in Room 116 and it will be our last time to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Mary K, General Manager at Days Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

I want to take this opportunity to apologize for not receiveing the correct room type that you reserved.. Your experience with our Hotel was not the quality of service that we have promised to provide to our guests.Our Days Inn promise is something that we strive to deliver to every guest every day. There is no excuse that we did not fulfill that promise in your case.Please accept my apologies.
I would like to provide you with a free night stay in the King Suite on your next visit to Jasper, Indiana. When calling the Days Inn to make your reservation, please ask for me and I will personally assist you. I assure you that we will provide you with our very best on your return visit.

Gratefully,