“Above & beyond!”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Jasper
Kalamazoo
“Above & beyond!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was sick one entire night & day. The front office staff gave me a can of chicken soup and package of cheese/crackers so that I didn't even need to go out to find these! I just cuddled up in the room for the day & watched HBO!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

PatrickB6000, Manager at Days Inn Jasper, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
I am very sorry to hear that you were so sick during your stay and didn't get to enjoy all Jasper has to offer, but I am thankful to hear that our staff was able to aid in your recovery. Nothing cures a cold like chicken soup, crackers, and a night behind the T.V.! We appreciate your business and making us a part of your Jasper travel experience, I do hope you'll return and give us the chance again!

Tarah Morey
Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Zionsville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

The hotel was located nicely for my trip and did the job. I had a room on the 1st floor and was able to park my car outside my door which was helpful to me.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I'm very glad to hear you were able to enjoy one of our first floor rooms that offers the outside entrance along with the inside entrance, and it met your needs while travelling. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to give us feed back on your stay and please keep us in mind during your future travels!

Tarah Morey
Assistant Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
Super 8 Jasper
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Huntingburg
Baymont Inn & Suites Dale

Been to Days Inn Jasper? Share your experiences!