“Not what it use to be”

Great Wall
Ranked #16 of 59 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We have been eating here for years and unfortunately its just not what it used to be. Food quality is average but decent variety. The service leaves much to be desired. Hoping they get it turned back in the right direction.

1  Thank persimmonpudding

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I have gone to Great Wall many times over the years. Over the years i have notice a decrease in service, selection, and cleanliness. It really depends on the day and time you go. Going during rush hour is best.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

The Great Wall use to be the place to eat it has such great food. Then it went down hill and we didn't eat there for a long time. We decided to give it another try. It has improved a bit. It's nothing like it use to be at all. The service is ok it could be better. They aren't the best at keeping things filled on the buffet.

1  Thank couplefromIN
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I work here and I'm trying to find a new job. Horrible owners! It's like a dictatorship! One of the girls (Michelle) owners daughter in law don't like me and skipped me 8 times for serving tables and got away with it because the manager isn't worried about it and won't even say anything to Michelle or the owner. Nothing gets done. (Underground Chinese resturaunt) as long as she's fine who cares. And the other employers are the same way they'll feel sorry for me but thats it. Ha! Horrible I feel like a slave. Cock roaches everywhere and they just smush then and go about their day. Nasty!

1  Thank Chrissymuah
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Horrible service, infested with cockroaches, rude oriental woman that runs it, servers took forever just to get my drink order, and then the buffet was dried out, or not stocked, only thing half way edible was the salad bar! Over priced, and completely not worth the 11.66 for myself, not to mention I had two cockroaches crawl across my plate, once at the buffet, then again at my table! They had an ad run in the newspaper,saying children 7 and under at free, then why was I charged for all my kids, all 3 , ages 7 & under, and the woman running the place, acted like she could care less, obviously she had more important things than making sure her customers received quality food and service, I don't recommend this horrible place to any one EVER!!

2  Thank jaysee721

Been to Great Wall? Share your experiences!