“Very nice”
other travelers have booked this property
livingroom bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
livingroom
bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
John S
“Very nice”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in July 2018

Very nice place to stay always happy. Been there a couple of times now never disappointed. Never any problems but if so just call Richard and he will do anything he can to help. Would reccomend to anybody clean place with all the comforts of home. Will be back again.

Jennifer...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Accommodating”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

My husband and I planned to stay because of a local trail race. I unfortunately experienced an injury that wouldn’t allow me to race. The owner was very accommodating and helpful with this unfortunate timing.

Blake K
“Home away from home”
Reviewed June 12, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The owner was so considerate, he thought of everything from laundry and dish soap to having fans and even toothpicks. This place is perfect and felt like home away from home having everything I needed either within reach or a 20 min drive to attractions. We went to Redbird State Park for a Jeep adventure and the apartment gave us the much needed rest and relaxation we needed to last our wonderful fun filled day. Thank you Richard and Sherrie for letting us stay and I would be delighted to return again for another.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay”
Reviewed April 10, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights in early April. the unit was very clean and had full kitchen and laundry appliances which I did not need to use for such a short trip but it was available. Booked because of location near State Park and Goose Pond wildlife area which was the purpose of the trip. Furnishings were nice and location easy to find and close to nearby restaurants and other stores. Will stay again if ever in the area if possible. nice stay

Mary Elle...
Skowhegan, Maine
“very nice”
Reviewed February 6, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

still here and am enjoying very much. very clean, well stocked furnished apt. off street parking, quiet. would recommend for anyone staying in area.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Jasonville apartment”
Reviewed November 15, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I loved this spot. It was so cozy and clean. Its a great place for peace and quiet for yourself or with that special someone!!

Lamar B
“Have a tremendous time and experience”
Reviewed August 15, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I enjoyed it tremendous, not only the apartment, but the hospitality as well. The owners, Richard and Sherry Roe demonstrated lots of love and helped in making my stay a very pleasant experience.

Management Response
Aug 16, 2017
Sherry and myself enjoyed having Lamar stay with us. we would welcome him anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing