“Excellent!!! One of the best”

Courtyard Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #63 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
central illinois
“Excellent!!! One of the best”
Reviewed June 10, 2006

I recently stayed at the Courtyard for 2 nights in Indianapolis. We stayed for a large car show and the hotel was great. There was a large courtyard in the middle of the hotel, which made it super easy to get to the lobby or pool. The pool was nice and the hot tub was very big. There was a very convient store in the hotel next to the lobby that had ice cream, chips, snacks, and other little things to take back to the room. Breakfast was great!!! We've already booked our stay at the Courtyard for next year.

• Stayed June 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Houston, TX
Reviewed November 13, 2005

I recently stayed at the Courtyard Indianapolis Airport for one night on a business trip. While I would have prefered a hotel downtown, this location was fine. Very close to the airport and just a 10 minute drive from downtown.

My check-in took less than a couple of minutes. It went fast and the person at the desk was very nice. My company got a weekend rate of $79. My room was located on the 2nd floor near the back entrance to the hotel. The room was your typical Courtyard hotel room. Nothing fancy, yet more than adequate. I had read some of the reviews that mentioned a recent renovation, so it was a surprise to me to find my room to be average. Maybe I'm wrong, but it didn't seem like it had been renovated lately. The bathroom was dark and dingy. The shower did put out a nice, steady stream of hot water. That is always a plus.

The bed was a little on the soft side, but I tend to like soft mattresses so I didn't have a problem with that. The room was clean and showed no real signs of wear.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay close to the airport, but not too far from downtown.

• Stayed November 2005, traveled on business
2 Thank Htown_Buck
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 21, 2005

I stayed at the Courtyard Indianapolis Airport on a family trip and enjoyed the hotel. It appears to be recently renovated, with nicely furnished rooms and a clean facility throughout. The pool is small but well-maintained, and the courtyard area is quiet and inviting.

Our weekend rate (around $90) included a breakfast buffet for the three of us in our family, so the value for our stay was very high. Parking is free and plentiful.

The location is OK. Despite being next to the airport, there was hardly any airport noise. We were only 10 minutes from downtown, although the ramps are a little difficult to navigate to and from the hotel. There were also few restaurants, ATMs or even gas stations nearby ... this is not a typical hotel strip area.

• Stayed July 2005
1 Thank dotdty86
Bowling Green, Ohio
Reviewed March 20, 2005

I stayed at this hotel about a year ago, and they were undergoing a major renovation at that time. I stayed again two weeks ago and was very pleased. The rooms were spacious, very clean, and had new carpet. It's always nice to have free broadband internet access. The rate I found on the internet was quite good for a hotel of this quality. I'll stay here again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed March 2005
4 Thank OhioRon
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 4, 2004

This was a great hotel. All newly renovated, nice King size bed with 5 huge, fluffy, down pillows! Free breakfast buffet with loads to choose from. Very clean, quiet! Would stay there again in a heartbeat! Great staff, helped with directions and other area info. Didn't know ahead of time about their park and fly deal. A shuttle runs to the airport and you can leave your car at the hotel (closer security than at the airport) for a few extra dollars on your reservation. Wish we would've known about that deal! Check it out if you are head to Indy, even if it's just to the airport. We got a great rate thru Marriott's website of $65. very well worth it!

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member