“A great experience at the Courtyard”

Courtyard Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #62 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
Audubon, Pennsylvania
“A great experience at the Courtyard”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

By far the best part of my return visit is that the employees Dawn (assistant GM) and Aaron ( events coordinator) were wonderful. Seems like they were always there to help us. The wireless was perfect, the fitness facility is great (needs ventilation ), the Bistro is excellent, better than the buffet. Housekeepers, other employees all ready to help. The only downside is that even though some physical rehab was accomplished (Bistro & rooms are nice, other parts are tired especially for a Marriott property. Hall carpets need cleaning and/or replacing , the entrance to the lobby from the rooms is very poor. Keyboards in the public areas were worn out (ARon said he will take care of that,

Room Tip: Work with folks at the desk,very nice.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
dawn w, Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for your review. It is my pleasure to provide the best customer service experience possible. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful staff to work with me. I will be sure to pass your revview on to my staff. I wish you safe travels and should you be in the Indianapolis area again, please consider staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Very clean great staff! Stayed two nights on business. Shuttle to and from the airport. A good business environment and would be family friendly too. Easy access to the interstate. Had called from the airport to inquiry about the shuttle service location and the front desk person was very helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to my staff!
Plymouth, Indiana
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Booked a reward night and inquired about leaving vehicle there and taking hotel shuttle to airport. Cost was $20 for up to 10 days (or 14 days, I can't remember which, I only needed 6). And they would take you with the shuttle and pick you up. It ran every 1/2 hr. and we needed to be on the 4:30am one and it was prompt. They run every 1/2 hr on return trip as well until late into the evening. It was uneventful. Room was ok, nothing special, but clean. Left to early to check out the free breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I stay here for business because it is close to airport. Here are my likes and dislikes;

1)close to airport if you have a flight.
2) typical courtyard rooms and service so you know exactly what you are going to get.
3)staff friendly

Dislikes;
1)no good rest yantra near by. Just Denny"s and a few little locals.
2 )you can hear airplanes since it's so close to airport but that is the trade off.

Stayed October 2013
Lake in the Hills, Illinois
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

My son and I stayed here for 2 nights last weekend for the Colts game. The woman at the front desk was very nice and helpful. She offered us tips on getting to/from the stadium and even printed out a bus schedule and slipped it under the hotel room door for us. As for the rest of the hotel, rooms were very clean, pool/hot tub were very small, and the location is not bad only minutes from downtown. We didnt eat at the bistro but the food did look good.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank shaun5
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your kind words regarding my staff. We strive to find ways to personalize our service to our guests. I will be sure to share your kind words at our daily meeting.
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel was well kept and up date as far as decor. Our room was clean & comfortable. My husband & I stayed at the hotel the night of our wedding. Upon checkout We explained to the front desk agent that we were to recive a family discount, she refused to allow the discount, stating that it could not be used with the romance package. I asked what this "Romance Package" entailed? She stated a bottle of champagne and breakfast for 2. I asked were & when were we to recieve this breakfast, she stated that we were to come down to the lobby to by 10 am to recieve it (we were not told this at check-in & it's not very romantic to have breakfast in the hotel lobby in my opinion) The agent was very uncaring and made no effort to assist us. So to make a long story short not only did we pay full price for a discounted room but also paid for a "romance package" that was never utilized. I will be contacting corporate & the manager about this issue. Thanks for the poor service Amanda.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Scott-Kelly13
Bloomington, IL
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The staff was helpful and courteous, the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable with plenty of soft pillows! Did not notice noise from the airport either. Travel to downtown was quick and easy. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family