“Impeccable service!!!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #63 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Wow! These folks are doing it RIGHT! From the cheerful, smiling and courteous Front desk ladies to the breakfast, this was a fantastic experience with a great price tag!

My family of four, with two small boys arrived very early to pick up our tickets to the children's museum that came with the package that we purchased, with no anticipation of checking in early. The ladies at the front desk accommodated us Immediately and let us check in. The room was clean, hot coffee available though the entire day and the boys loved the pool. After our long day at the museum we were greeted again with smiling faces and hot snickerdoodle cookies and milk. Nice treat for the boys.

The beds were very comfy and breakfast was delicious!

Thank you so much for the hospitality, spectacular service and a very comfortable alterative to home while on vacation....I would keep doing exactly what you are doing!!!! We will stay with you again...

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Ada R
FFISIndyApt, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Wow! We could not be more thrilled with the wonderful review you provided! It was our pleasure to get your family checked in early and off to the Children's Museum for a day of fun! I'm so happy to hear that the boys had fun swimming and snacking on some milk and cookies. We really hope it isn't too long until your next stay, maybe it will be the zoo package next time! Thanks again for staying with us!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is what we (and Marriott Corp) would like to think is a typical Fairfield Inn. The room and public areas were immaculate. The front desk personnel was exceedingly friendly and helpful. Added bonuses were two nearby restaurants -- for our lunch Indy's family restaurant and for dinner "The Library" were all extremely convenient. Since we were there for Indy 500 weekend, we had no desire to drive into the traffic for meals. Extensive breakfast offerings at the hotel.

The hotel will not disappoint and if you like Fairfield's, you'll like this one.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank janet48603

Hello!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback for your stay on TripAdvisor! We love hearing all of our guests' comments and we couldn't be more pleased with the kind comments. We love being near to some great local restaurants and I'm so glad you enjoyed them too. We cannot wait until your next stay with us!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were traveling through from New York - wanted to get through the city and this turned out to be a great place to stay. Clean, provided everything we needed, wonderful location. Evelin, front desk clerk/breakfast host, was very helpful and friendly. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at our property. We are so lucky to have Evelin as a member of our team. Her happiness and smile are contagious! We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us and cannot wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This hotel was average. The breakfast area was small with a huge crowd. We ate while standing up. We didn't spend much time here as we were in Indianapolis for the convention center. It's a good drive to downtown and a nice location if going to the city

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AaronMarie
FFISIndyApt, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review our property! We always strive to be the cleanest and the friendliest so we truly appreciate the kind comments about our staff. We do all we can to ensure our guests have great stays! I am so sorry to hear that you had to stand during the breakfast rush. Our hotel was recently outfitted with new pool furniture so if you were to stay with us again we can always offer extra seating at our new tables along the pool. I am glad you found our location convenient to downtown and the city center. We hope to welcome you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

This is my second stay at this hotel....what a pleasant surprise this visit was! Very small but okay to get a quick cardio workout gym. Breakfast was fine- Greek yogurt! Yay! But the nicest thing... As I was waiting for my shuttle I was concerned about the weight of my bag for an international flight. The manager got up put of his office and walked over to the residence inn, got a scale and brought it to me, then proceeded to help me weigh the bag! Wow! Nice job. I wish I had gotten his name but I checked out on the 6th and he was the morning manager. Thanks
For great service!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Ilovelamp27

Thank you so much for the great comments about our staff! We do everything we can to ensure each and every guest has an enjoyable stay! I appreciate your comments about the Greek yogurt - we are always looking for ways to improve our breakfast so I am happy to hear that you liked our yogurt selection. I will pass on your praise to Andrew Wells, our Sales Manager, in helping you to weigh your luggage. I know how important it can be to not have any surprises at the airport and I'm so happy he could accommodate. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I booked a room here at the park and fly rate so I could leave my car here in between a business trip and a trip for pleasure. I arrived extremely late after my business meeting and found the hotel a little farther from the airport than I had realized. It's actually closer to the old Indianapolis airport. I quietly dragged all my luggage into the hotel room at midnight and tried to sort through what goes where (as I was going from a business meeting in Denver to graduation in Florida). There was a huge hot tub in the room that I wished I had time to try out. Unfortunately, I had a morning flight so I took a quick shower and went to bed. I truly was too tired to notice if there were any issues with the room.
The morning breakfast was average, nothing special and the shuttle to the airport arrived on time. I was asked to leave my car in the back of the hotel with a tag on the mirror to indicate it was a park and ride.
Upon my return from the personal portion of my trip, I contacted the hotel for pickup at the airport and there was no answer-twice. On the third time they answered and said they were reallu busy (Indianapolis 500 race day-Memorial Day weekend) and the shuttle piks up automatically every 30 minutes. I was told to call when I arrived so I did. I don't think I waited more than ten minutes for the shuttle to come and the driver dropped me at my car.
I wish I had been more awake and had a longer stay to enjoy the amenities that I did notice.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank dmbakerphd
FFISIndyApt, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor! I hope that you found the hotel location to be convenient for your needs while you were with us. While we are located directly across from the old IND airport site we are still just a few miles from the beautiful new terminal. It is too bad you did not have the chance to soak in our spa tub, I bet that would have been nice after such a long day! We are really excited about the new Fairfield Inn breakfast where we now feature the hot breakfast with breakfast meat, scrambled eggs or biscuits and gravy and are doing all we can to exceed expectations. I want to apologize for any delay you experienced while calling the hotel for a shuttle. This not characteristic of our hotel and I am so sorry you encountered a delay. I know it must have been extremely frustrating to be home from your trip and unable to reach the shuttle. In the future, I will instruct the Front Desk to add the Courtyard by Marriott's phone number onto our business cards in case an emergency arises and you are unable to get through via phone for a shuttle pick-up. Our shuttle runs out of the Courtyard so you can always reach the shuttle that way as well. We do all we can to please our guests and hope that you will give us another chance to prove this. Thanks again for taking the time to review our property and we hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This hotel was close to everything we wanted to visit. About a 15 min drive to the 500 Racetrack. From there, an easy drive downtown. Rooms were comfortable. Staff was helpful in helping us plan our stay. Our drapes didn't draw very tight, and some bright lights on parking lot were annoying. We bring some clothespins with us as fasteners in the event we need some. I was able to fasten them together to minimize the glare.

Room Tip: Rooms to the back have a very brightly lit parking lot to contend with.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tree56LO

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to respond and let others know about our property! I am so glad that our location was convenient for your needs while in town and happy our staff was helpful. I do apologize about any issues you may have had with our black-out shades. However, I do have good news and that is that new curtains were on order and have just arrived for a refresh. We will be taking the time to ensure that all are closing properly and that no light is coming through. I hope that we can welcome you back soon to see the update!