“Stay Here!”

Ranked #127 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
Midland
“Stay Here!”
Reviewed January 24, 2011

Nice property and friendly service. It's convenient to the airport and IMS. Highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reviewed January 8, 2011

We stayed at the hotel on January 6, 2011, We got up on the 7 and they took us all to the airport even though only one of us was flying and then they came back and pick up the ones that wasnt. Becky at the front desk so nice and the gentleman (Rodney) that shuttled us back from the airport was super nice. We couldnt have asked for a better stay. I would diffently stay there again. Thanks so much for a great stay Charlene

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed December 6, 2010

I'm a National Account Executive, and I travel a lot for work. I have stayed at the Ramada 4 consecutive times during my travels. The staff are wonderful, and the continental breakfast is the best I have ever had, and I must say I have stayed at a lot of hotels, and the food is normally nasty. It's a very clean hotel and the beds are very comfortable. This is the only hotel I will ever stay at when I travel to Indianapolis, IN. I reccomend that the person reading my review do the same.

Mike

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
HLVB, Director of Sales at Ramada Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, December 7, 2010
WOW! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are working very hard to create this feeling in all of our guests. We hope that any guest that has a comment or suggestion will let us know what we can do to we can continue to be the hotel of choice for all that stay with us.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed December 1, 2010

I stay here frequently, the staff could not be nicer, The rooms are very spacious and many have micro wave ovens and refridgerators. The airport shuttle is highly reliable.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
HLVB, Director of Sales at Ramada Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your great stay(s) at the Ramada! We do appreciate guests taking the time to let us know from a guest point of view that we are giving the service they should expect. Thank you for continuing to select our hotel when in the Indy area.
Fishers, Indiana
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I stayed here from Oct 10 through November. I was at another hotel ( I'll call it a hotel that I didn't want to extend my stay more than one night) and moved over to this location. The staff is warm and friendly. The room was clean and well appointed. The other hotel I had to buy my own hair products and soap.
I am so happy I didn't have to stay another night at the extendo-stay place.
The bed here at the Ramada provided a perfect place to rest after a long day at work. I will stay here again and again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience. Many times the only comments sent are the occassional bad ones that may have been a guest that was upset for some reason prior to their arrival and just needed to vent, such as road construction, etc. The rest of the guests have the experience they expected to have, friendly staff, clean rooms and good breakfast so they don't see the need to comment.
We really appreciate your review of your stay. We hope you will select our hotel again in the future.
Taylor, Michigan
Reviewed November 10, 2010

The single dirtiest hotel rooms I have ever seen! The first room had dirty sheets...both beds. There were long black hair between the sheets in both of the beds. The second room had a very loud heater, trash (pizza boxes, water bottles, etc.) in the trash can still, and crumbs all over the floor which obviously had not been vacuumed. Our 3rd room lacked a flat sheet on one of the beds. I would rate this hotel with only 1 star but they had a very nice and generous breakfast (although the coffee was never hot).

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
HLVB, Director of Sales at Ramada Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, November 18, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. Unfortunately your stay with us was during the time we had just changed our management staff in the housekeeping department. The new team has created an improved training, inspecting and motivating program that has already started showing great results.Hopefully you will give us the opprotunity to share this with you if you return to Indianapolis in the future.
Reviewed August 14, 2010

From the moment we walked in we hated it! Smelled horrible! We got a king suit and it was not worth what we paid for it!! Everything about the room was old and disgusting!! I won't ever stay here again!!

• Stayed November 2010
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. I am sorry that you had a less than perfect stay with us. While I am not sure what the exact situation was that you mentioned, we do hope that you will give us another opportunity to offer you a pleasant stay in the future.