“Very good hotel, always pleasant staff, great housekeeping...”

Ramada Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #126 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Very good hotel, always pleasant staff, great housekeeping, and Indiana Hertiage Quilt show is just a short walk...stay here ever year we go to show

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Ramada Indianapolis Airport

Reviewed March 10, 2013

This hotel was great for the price, we stayed one night & it was very clean not just the room but the entire hotel. The staff was very friendly & always asking what they could do to help, even the cleaning crew we saw in the morning ask us how are stay was & to have a nice day.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was in need of a hotel room on short notice due to checking out of another hotel (high end) because it was filthy and in disrepair. I was put in touch with "Mildred" at the Ramada. I arrived at the hotel and was greeted by Mildred. She took me through the hotel and showed me two different rooms to pick from, let me make the choice. The hotel has rooms with a few new flat screens and the rest older tv's, Mildred made sure that I was able to get a room with a flat screen so my son could utilize his gaming system. Her hospitality was incredible, from making sure I was aware of shuttle service, to breakfast availability. The hotel was clean, well taken care of. I would suggest they upgrade commodes, they are very small and low. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to be close to the airport. I wish all hotels had a "Mildred!"

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The staff at the hotel were excellent, however my first room was disappointing. The King size bed had a broken leg, and when I went to see if I could fix it, I noticed many candy wrappers and other trash under the bed. Overall the room was not very clean. The second room was clean and comfortable however, and the staff was very professional and responsive. I may give this hotel another shot, after they upgrade to flat panel TV's. They really need to upgrade the TV's badly. I do not know of any other 2.5 star hotels that don't have flat panel TV's. Very disappointing!

Room Tip: The hotel across the parking lot has a good restaurant/bar inside. A little pricey but convenient.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We had a delayed flight and could not wait to get to our hotel! To our surprise we found this deal (Ramada Airport Inpls) on Hotwire.com and were unsure if it would be par or not. Well, it was under $60 a night and totally worth it. The kind size bed was comfortable and we woke up in the same positions we fell asleep. The shower was high pressure and great hot water; the drapes kept sunlight out so we could sleep in; and the service at the desk was still friendly at 1:30 am when we finally got checked in! Thank you Ramada, we will be loyal!

Room Tip: If you have a midnight craving there is a denny's jus tdown the road. We had not eaten in 14 hou...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple