“Terrible experience, to say the least.”

Ramada Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #127 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
St Louis
“Terrible experience, to say the least.”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I've never experienced such an all around terrible hotel experience; even when I have had the unfortunate occassion of staying at a low budget hotel/motel. 1. Only one of the two rooms reserved for my party were available. 2. (Two) double beds rooms were reserved, only one king bed w/sofa sleeper available. 3. After checking in and settling into king room, we had to be moved because of the wet carpet due to bad plumbing. 4. The sofa sleeper in the new room had broken legs. 5. The television did not work. 6. Ceiling tile were molded and missing. 7. 3 guests were registered in room, housekeeping would only leave towels for two. If the cliche "you get what you pay for" is true, I'd say we need a refund! Horrible!!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
HLVB, Director of Sales at Ramada Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, July 5, 2011
We are very sorry you feel your stay with us was less than you expected. Your stay was during a very large convention and we were completely sold out. Our king rooms do have a sofa sleeper which normally works for most guests needing 2 beds. Hopefully should you return to Indianapolis you will give us the opportunity of giving you a better impression of our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Indiana
Reviewed February 14, 2011

Nice hotel, friendly staff. Great stay. Couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pam_from_indiana
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! I'm glad your stay with us was a great one and hope you return often..
Midland
Reviewed January 24, 2011

Nice property and friendly service. It's convenient to the airport and IMS. Highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2011

We stayed at the hotel on January 6, 2011, We got up on the 7 and they took us all to the airport even though only one of us was flying and then they came back and pick up the ones that wasnt. Becky at the front desk so nice and the gentleman (Rodney) that shuttled us back from the airport was super nice. We couldnt have asked for a better stay. I would diffently stay there again. Thanks so much for a great stay Charlene

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed December 6, 2010

I'm a National Account Executive, and I travel a lot for work. I have stayed at the Ramada 4 consecutive times during my travels. The staff are wonderful, and the continental breakfast is the best I have ever had, and I must say I have stayed at a lot of hotels, and the food is normally nasty. It's a very clean hotel and the beds are very comfortable. This is the only hotel I will ever stay at when I travel to Indianapolis, IN. I reccomend that the person reading my review do the same.

Mike

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
HLVB, Director of Sales at Ramada Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, December 7, 2010
WOW! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are working very hard to create this feeling in all of our guests. We hope that any guest that has a comment or suggestion will let us know what we can do to we can continue to be the hotel of choice for all that stay with us.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed December 1, 2010

I stay here frequently, the staff could not be nicer, The rooms are very spacious and many have micro wave ovens and refridgerators. The airport shuttle is highly reliable.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
HLVB, Director of Sales at Ramada Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your great stay(s) at the Ramada! We do appreciate guests taking the time to let us know from a guest point of view that we are giving the service they should expect. Thank you for continuing to select our hotel when in the Indy area.
Fishers, Indiana
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I stayed here from Oct 10 through November. I was at another hotel ( I'll call it a hotel that I didn't want to extend my stay more than one night) and moved over to this location. The staff is warm and friendly. The room was clean and well appointed. The other hotel I had to buy my own hair products and soap.
I am so happy I didn't have to stay another night at the extendo-stay place.
The bed here at the Ramada provided a perfect place to rest after a long day at work. I will stay here again and again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience. Many times the only comments sent are the occassional bad ones that may have been a guest that was upset for some reason prior to their arrival and just needed to vent, such as road construction, etc. The rest of the guests have the experience they expected to have, friendly staff, clean rooms and good breakfast so they don't see the need to comment.
We really appreciate your review of your stay. We hope you will select our hotel again in the future.