La Quinta Inn Indianapolis Airport Lynhurst
JW Marriott Indianapolis(Indianapolis)
$259
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
All reviewspark and flyearly flightshuttle serviceindianapolis airportroom was cleanan overnight staynight's sleepfree breakfastpetslqinterstatedowntown
A La Quinta traveler
Paris, Illinois, USA
Reviewed July 24, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was traveling across country alone and this hotel was my first stop from NJ. Being a woman and traveling alone I was a little nervous of course. Upon arrival, while the clerk checked me in I explained that I was traveling alone and kindly asked if there was a room available on the first floor, closest to the lobby. Surely there was and she switched my room for me. The window also was right by the parking lot so I was able to park my car right by my room. Which was good - as I forgot to bring a few items in and had to go out after dark. The breakfast was very good, not to much but not to little. I didn't hear any noises up or down the halls during the night. Everything was perfect. Would definitely stay there again. And being just a bit off of the interstate, it all worked out well.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Service was great. Room smelt a little like smoke but it wasn't overwhelming. Receptionist gave me a discount on top of my already low rate so that was nice. Good hotel for the money. Was traveling home from Chicago and stopped for a quick sleep. Well located to Downtown Indianapolis were my girlfriend and I spent the next day. Quiet too.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I'm on a mission to discover the best La Quinta's on the road from SW Virginia to Iowa. So far, I've been to 4 and this one is rated # 2 of 4.

The checkin staff person was amazingly friendly and helpful. She could not do enough for me, from petting my little dog to offering to help me with ice or to heat up food in a microwave. She recommended a sports themed restaurant next door, which had decent food at a good price.

Breakfast was typical LQ fare, waffles, yogurt, fruit, coffee, juice. No other protein, but otherwise good. The hotel was easy to find, and quiet at night.

I say that it caters to air travellers because the breakfast was open very early and they run regular airport shuttles.

I am very happy to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My daughter & I stayed here for one night. At first I was disappointed there was absolutely nothing available downtown. But this hotel ended up being great. The Staff on all shifts was friendly (offered to call a taxi for us), the beds were comfortable, the shower had water pressure, & the whole place was clean. All the important stuff to me! There are also several restaurants within walking distance. We would surely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013