“Good hotel”

La Quinta Inn Indianapolis Airport Lynhurst
Ranked #119 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
“Good hotel”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Service was great. Room smelt a little like smoke but it wasn't overwhelming. Receptionist gave me a discount on top of my already low rate so that was nice. Good hotel for the money. Was traveling home from Chicago and stopped for a quick sleep. Well located to Downtown Indianapolis were my girlfriend and I spent the next day. Quiet too.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Bristol, Virginia
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I'm on a mission to discover the best La Quinta's on the road from SW Virginia to Iowa. So far, I've been to 4 and this one is rated # 2 of 4.

The checkin staff person was amazingly friendly and helpful. She could not do enough for me, from petting my little dog to offering to help me with ice or to heat up food in a microwave. She recommended a sports themed restaurant next door, which had decent food at a good price.

Breakfast was typical LQ fare, waffles, yogurt, fruit, coffee, juice. No other protein, but otherwise good. The hotel was easy to find, and quiet at night.

I say that it caters to air travellers because the breakfast was open very early and they run regular airport shuttles.

I am very happy to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Robinson, Illinois, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My daughter & I stayed here for one night. At first I was disappointed there was absolutely nothing available downtown. But this hotel ended up being great. The Staff on all shifts was friendly (offered to call a taxi for us), the beds were comfortable, the shower had water pressure, & the whole place was clean. All the important stuff to me! There are also several restaurants within walking distance. We would surely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stay at the Indianapolis Airport Lynhurst hotel to receive up to 14 days parking with an overnight stay. Free shuttle to and from the airport, free breakfast, great staff, clean comfy room. All for the cost you would pay for airport lot parking alone! What more could you want? We leave the car there at the beginning of our trip and return on a late flight. It's wonderful to have our room ready and waiting for us after a long day of travel. The check-in is already completed...all that is needed is pick up the key card at the desk. Next morning we enjoy a leisurely breakfast and head home. Perfect! We do this every summer when we visit our children in California!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

This was my best experience with La Quinta. The rooms were nice and clean. The check in and check out staff were great. It was easy to get to and reasonably priced. I had to ask for some extra towels and that was handled a little oddly. I didn't go to breakfast, they have great hours for it but the bananas were very green. The parking lot needs some repair. Overall it was a great experience, I will definitely stat there again and recommend it.

• Stayed June 2013
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The staff was outstanding. Very helpful. We needed a change in our reservation due to an addition to the number in our party and the change was made immediately at the desk. We received a call once we had arrived in our room, asking if all was in order. Great personal service. CONS: Limited space for eating breakfast in the morning. Breakfast was a typical La Quinta breakfast, waffles, pastries, juice, coffee. Nice presentation and helpful staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business