“Nice Experience in Indianapolis”

La Quinta Inn Indianapolis Airport Lynhurst
Ranked #107 of 179 Hotels in Indianapolis
Manila, Philippines
“Nice Experience in Indianapolis”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The staff was outstanding. Very helpful. We needed a change in our reservation due to an addition to the number in our party and the change was made immediately at the desk. We received a call once we had arrived in our room, asking if all was in order. Great personal service. CONS: Limited space for eating breakfast in the morning. Breakfast was a typical La Quinta breakfast, waffles, pastries, juice, coffee. Nice presentation and helpful staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
nkdewitt
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My shuttle drivers, both from and to the airport, were very nice and personable. The front desk staff was also helpful and courteous. My room was spacious, but it smelled a little bit like old french fries, and I couldn't quite figure out why. The shower left something to be desired, as the water pressure was bizarre (the water shot out thunderously, but I couldn't rinse my hair out to save my life--it seemed like there was a lot of air in the water), and the floor was a bit sticky. There was also what appeared to be a booger smeared on the bathroom door.

Breakfast starts at 4am which was AWESOME because I had a 6:30am flight out, and I was able to eat, and catch the first shuttle out, and get to the airport right on time.

I did not appreciate the shuttle driver smoking while I was waiting for someone who was running late. It was gross and unprofessional, but she was a nice person.

All in all, I might stay here again if I had another early morning flight just for the convenience and the price, for a night, but probably not longer.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Indiana
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Bianca checked me in. After getting to the room , she called and asked if there was anything else she could do. I loved that personal service. Thanks Bianca !
I was there for one night prior to flight. Location is excellent, places to eat close by and gas station/ convenience store across street.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Midland, Michigan
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed here for the Indianapolis 500 race. It was a great location for this race/event and easy access to airport/highways/gas station. Getting to and from the raceway was easy and convenient...better than having to trek across town for parking and the venue. The breakfast in the morning was great and had lots of options.

The downside to this hotel was that the walls were thin and noise levels were an issue. You could hear anyone talking or walking in the hallways, plumbing between rooms was clear, and the ice machine could be heard when being used. Since it was during the Indy 500 race weekend, there was a lot of people, and noise, (along with pets), but the price was moderate for the race weekend. We would consider staying here again, but if you are looking for upgraded comfort/amenities/noise-control, then this hotel may not be for you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed here and found it clean , well keep and comfortable (good bed). The price was reasonable and there was no extra charge for our pet. Good restaurants nearby. I will certainly stay here next time I'm in Indianapolis.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed May 23, 2013

After two nights of tent camping in Lot 2 of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, it was nice to have a shower and bed. I found there to be plenty of room as I repacked my tent for the flight home. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Usually on the first night in a strange bed, I would get a restless night's sleep, but that was not the case with this hotel. The room was pretty quiet even though close to a highway. I would definitely stay again if I were to return.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo