“Nice Comfortable”

Ranked #42 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Detroit, Michigan
“Nice Comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Excellent Front Desk Service! Clean/Quiet! Excellent location! Close to everything in the downtown area! Fitness room I utilized open 24 hrs. My room was clean and just the right size for myself I would Definately return!! Again I loved the area!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
jenniferrichter, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis at the Capitol, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear RW,

Thank you so much for writing a review about your positive experience at the Courtyard Capitol. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. Indy is such a great walking city, I hope you were able to explore the town while staying with us. We are located conveniently aside the Indianapolis Canal, so if you visit again please be sure to check out this attraction! If your travels bring you back to Indy in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly for assistance making your reservations.

anne.moskol@whitelogding.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Korean first
Chicago
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stayed here for a few nights while on business in Indianapolis. Gym, is not great; however, it is close to the canal. The canal provides a great option for runners. The room was average. Room was large. Bed... not comfortable. Towels are thin. For the price point the hotel is fine. On a positive note, the staff was very friendly!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Avillebud,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, as we are continuously working towards improvement. Also, thank you for your kind note about our staff. Our team is what holds this hotel together, and I am glad you were satisfied with the customer service at our property. If your future travels bring you back to Indianapolis, I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel someday!

Warmest regards,

Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed here one night on business. The hotel is next to the Fairfield Inn and the high-end J.W. Marriott. The Courtyard is a good hotel in every way. The room was clean and had everything you need. Parking is expensive, as is the case everywhere downtown. I did not eat in the restaurant. There is a large workout room that is shared with the Fairfield Inn building.

If you cannot stay at the J.W. Marriott, stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
jenniferrichter, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis at the Capitol, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Ltdan_o,

I am glad you enjoyed your recent visit to Indianapolis, but it actually sounds like you stayed with our friends at the Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown. Our Courtyard by Marriott property is actually four blocks north of Marriott Place, adjacent to the Residence Inn by Marriott on the Canal. Over at the Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown the parking is $23 per night to self park or $27 per night to valet. Our property offers the least expensive hotel parking in the downtown area, at $19 per night. If your future travels bring you back to Indy, I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you to the Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis at the Capitol.

New City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

This was a business trip so there were no expectations for bells and whistles. The property itself is at par with the Marriott brand. I rated it average because they do not provide complimentary breakfast (available at Hampton nearby). Maybe it's a matter of personal preference but it's a bit annoying to have to order and pay for breakfast when there is another option down the road. FYI, if you're doing business with Beckman Coulter Hampton Inn will give you a discount.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
jenniferrichter, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis at the Capitol, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Mayankmpat,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. Our Courtyard property went under a complete renovation two years ago, and with that we added the Bistro. With the addition of the Bistro, this did elimate the complimentary breakfast buffet, although we do offer some packages that have breakfast included. Also, our hotel does offer a discount if you work with Beckman Coulter. If you would like some information about that, please feel free and contact me directly. I would be more than happy to assist. Again, thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

anne.moskol@whitelodging.com
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

I loved staying here and will pick this hotel every visit to Indianapolis. Can't beat the staff, (especially Lynn and Jason) they are always willing to help and treat you more like a best friend than a customer.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Erica,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a positive review about our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you made some new "best friends" while you were in town. Lynn and Jason are both such great members of our staff-- I will absolutely share your feedback with them as well as the rest of our team. If your future travels bring you back to Indianapolis, I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back! Thank you again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

While visiting my brother at Methodist Hospital I spent the night here. I was very pleased with the accommodations and felt very safe (I was travelling alone). The next evening I decided I wanted to spend the night again. I just wasn't ready to leave my brother yet. Of course I didn't realize there was a Colts game the next day when I called to make another reservation. Jason informed me they were booked but he said he would check into it and give me a call back. I was beginning to think I would have to stay somewhere unsafe or drive home but he called me back and found me a room! Thank you so much to Jason for making it easy for me when other things were very difficult!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Kkweaver,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Courtyard on TripAdvisor. Jason is truly an asset to our hotel-- I will be sure to share his kind words with him as well as the rest of our team. Also, I am very glad to hear that your not so pleasant visit to town was made a little easier for you because of our staff. In the future if you return to Indy, please feel free to contact me directly and I would be happy to assist with making your hotel reservations. Thanks again for reviewing the Courtyard Capitol!

anne.moskol@whitelodging.com
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Right as you walk in to the lobby, you are amazed at the modern yet laid back lobby that has a cafe with many great choices, friendly staff, and tvs. The front desk worker was great and showed us a wonderful restaurant that was right down the street to go to. The room was clean, fresh, and updated. There were no rude, loud visitors in the hotel and it was a peaceful hotel that made me fall asleep with no distractions.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Maggishea,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a positive review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear that you were able to relax and refresh while staying with us. There are tons of great restaurants within walking distance from our hotel, I am glad you were able to explore the city while visiting! Thanks again for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. If your future travels bring you back to Indy, I hope to welcome you back to our hotel.