My husband and I stayed here for a "night away from kids" experience. The staff was super nice, professional, and helpful - especially Victoria and Brian S.!!! The hotel was clean and updated and we're very picky! The only negative is the walls seemed to be paper thin..so much that I heard the sound of snoring - not coming from my husband. We could hear conversations and bathroom noises as if they were in our very own room. Overall though, a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Indianapolis Downtown on the Canal is the only hotel in downtown Indianapolis on the Historic Canal! Experience our modern look, high-tech amenities and beautiful views. Our Indy hotel on the Canal provides apartment-style suites with full kitchens, free WiFi, separate living areas and 32" flat-screen TVs. Enjoy complimentary grocery shopping service, free daily breakfast buffet and evening social hour plus the least expensive parking in downtown. From our balcony and terrace overlooking the Canal to our location just minutes from Lucas Oil Stadium, State Capitol and White River State Park, our pet-friendly Indy hotel on the Canal is perfectly positioned for great extended stays. Be sure to take a stroll on the adjacent running/walking path right outside our doors, rent a paddleboat, bike, Segway or feed the ducks! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Indianapolis Downtown on the Canal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Indianapolis Downtown On The Canal Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Residence Inn