“Great value”

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Prompt service and consistent service! No complaints? We were greeted with a smile and seated quickly. Food is always good!

Visited October 2013

Yorktown, Virginia
“Love the Mo Fo!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We had a group of 8 that dropped in without notice on a Monday evening and they had no problem accommodating us. Most of us are beer drinkers and the beer selection did not disappoint! The menu was extensive and there was something for everyone. Having the gluten free menu was nice also. My husband had the all you can eat wings offered on Monday nights and I had the Buffalo Breath Salad (with MO FO sauce) -- 1/2 salad. I was really happy that 1/2 salad options were available. The MO FO sauce is VERY hot...hotter than regular buffalo sauce and I was warned by our server which I really appreciated. The hot sauce just made me drink my beer a little faster! When we visit INDY again, we plan to go back.

Visited October 2013
Avon, Indiana
“Good place”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Thanks for the gluten free menu, yummy drinks and the burger challenge was fun for my group to partake in-not me :) fun atmosphere and good staff

• Visited February 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good Times”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great place to meet friends and have some beers. Great outdoor seating area as well give the place a great atmosphere. Good pub food too. It's a busy place on the weekends, but worth the trip if you in downtown Indy and not looking to spend a fortune on food and drinks.

Visited August 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great accomidations”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

They were very accommodating to our rather large group which was amazing. Most places would of just turned us away. The staff was awesome. My only complaint would be that I feel they are a tick over priced for what you are getting. But that didn't stop us from eating there 2x in one day.

Visited August 2013