“LaQuinta Inn, Shadeland and 21st Street, Indpls., IN”

Indianapolis Conference Center Hotel
Ranked #111 of 188 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed November 3, 2013

What an unexpected surprise! Hotel is not in the most elite area, but next to a nice Marriott. Clean, warm hospitality from the staff and sufficient for our needs. It is owned by the Marriott owner, thereby affording LaQuinta residents the usage of the Marriott's facilities. Marriott has a nice bar and a decent fitness center and indoor pool. Their business center was very nice. Having those amenities for the price of the LaQuinta was a special treat. We would definitely stay there again. They have a nice continental breakfast as well. More than 1/2 the price of upscale hotels. Gave it 4 starts because the location is not that great. But we needed that location for this particular trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 24, 2013

100% satisfied!! The rooms were very clean. Location was excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful. And the best part, we could have used the Marriott amenities next door if we had not been so exhausted.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I recently booked about 11 -12 rooms and was thrilled with the way we were treated. The rooming list was handled efficently and our rooms were perfect. Michelle was the most pleasant person to work with and I can not say enough nice things about her. Everything about our stay was absolutely perfect, from the cleanliness of the rooms, to the staff, to the breakfast. We have stayed in this Laquinta for the past 2 years and refuse to stay anywhere else while visiting the area. We really enjoyed having the restaurant right in front of the hotel, so that we could walk to dinner each night. If you are staying in Indianapolis......this is the place to stay. Thanks to Michelle and all of the LQ staff for a great stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jeanne H
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I had a very nice stay and I was checking.out on 10/20,and this little girl.named sara gave me a trip advisor card in the morning to say how my stay was but when I came down for breakfast I was sitting with my friends and all I saw that I did not think was right was when sara who looked like she was pregnant did all the stocking , taking out trash and did the breakfast herself while this other girl was just standing behind the front desk. I asked the girl if she needed help with anything and she politely said no. The other lady should have helped this little girl instead of being behind the desk. The other thing I thought wasn't right was when the little girl was taking out trash and the coffee was out I told the lady at the front desk it was out well instead of the lady doing it she told sara to do it. That's not right. Sara is a very good employee and very polite. She even let me use her phone. You need more employees like her.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I recently stayed at the La Quinta from Sunday October 6th thru October 10 th. The nice lady on 1st shift was Michelle. Every day she was pleasent and cheerful. She always had a smile and all questions were answered immediately. Thanks to Michelle this was a very enjoyable stay. The other staff was polite but Michelle was really concerned about room conditions and if there was anything I needed to please let her know. She took time from her duties to explain driving directions, shopping needs and anything else that I needed. This young lady really made you feel at home. She was having car problems at the time but this didn,t change her everyday duties with the Hotel. Super nice lady and this girl is definitely Management Material. She deserves a raise, company car and a free trip to Hawaii. That might be asking a lot but this nice person deserves a lot. Will definitely stay there again next time we are in Indy. Hope she got her car fixed and nice to know there are still some great people out there in the world.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
judyblat, Public Relations Manager at Indianapolis Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to point out one of our associates!!! Your comments definitely made her day. We feel the same way about her and her "Hoosier Hospitality" She deserves all of the things you mentioned and more!!!! Thank you again.
Judy Blattert
VP of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Poor management and unclean rooms with yellow-stained beds! The hotel was completely booked and when we addressed our concerns with the front desk, we were told that the manager would not be available until the next morning. We went to the new Holiday Inn less than two miles away and saved $20 per night. We are still fighting management/ corporate for a refund. This was our first time at a La Quinta - never again!

• Stayed: October 2013