“Great experience”

Indianapolis Conference Center Hotel
Ranked #104 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Three hotels are available around the Marriott Convention Center. Feeling a bit nervous, I booked this hotel for myself and associate. It was well worth the VALUE. It was clean, the bedding and mattress seemed new, and the room attractive. It was nice to have breakfast items in the morning and the staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Foley, Alabama, United States
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Myself and my 3 children stayed at this location for a week and although our room was small, it was very clean. The breakfast was kept full and clean no matter what time we were there during the breakfast hours. The best part about this hotel though, was the staff. Eryn greeted us upon our arrival and was very nice and helpful getting us settled in. In the wee hours I went looking for a snack and even though I could have gone to the vending machine, Cynde gave me some "goodies" to take back to my room. Michelle was the front desk person every morning we were there and she is a definite asset to this hotel. She was very friendly and personable. Each day she advised us as to what was going on around the city that we may enjoy and on our last morning gave us a wonderful, big "goodie" bag for our long journey home. I told her that the next time we came we would need a bigger room and she let me know about the King Suite which will work just fine on our next trip. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Donna F
Kendallville, Indiana, United States
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

i was to attend a conference and stay at the marriott east, however the rooms were booked. La Quinta was a very short walk from the lobby to the conference area at the marriott. the front desk was friendly, my room was clean, greatreakfast. i stumbled on a great find!

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank Laura D
Grayslake, IL
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The room was fresh and new and well equipped. Everything worked as it should and the staff was very helpful with all of my questions including printing off a map for me of my trip to a destination. The price was very reasonable and the excellent breakfast buffet was also quite a nice surprise. It was a very pleasant stay and I would absolutely stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a room near the lobby since this is a very large hotel and the walks can be long for those who a...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Joe C
Kokomo, Indiana
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is a very good location for the airport. The bed was very comfortable, the room was clean and a good size.The room was Employes were smoking at the front door so the smoke was blowing into the lobby.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business