Indianapolis Conference Center Hotel
$128
$107
$148
$129
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
$88
Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
$89
$86
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Getting to the lobby of this hotel is a bit strange, you drive through the parking lot of a adjacent restaurant, an feel as though you are going in the "back door"! BUT, once inside, wow what a difference! The rooms were very clean, well appointed and looked as if they had been recently refurbished. The breakfast was great, fresh fruits, yogurt, make your own waffles, cereals ,etc. It was right behind the Lincoln Square restaurant, which I will leave a glowing review for also! The staff was very friendly, on top of their game. The only hitch was, we checked in for a conference next door at the Marriot, and were given our room keys (2 rooms). When I opened the door to our room, it was still occupied! as in people in the shower!! OOOPS! But the front desk was Jonny-on-the-spot with another room and wondering WHY they were sure the room was vacant when it clearly wasn't! A little humor for the day! Other than that , the stay was wonderful and I will sure book this property for my next trip to Indy.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank militarymomx2
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was very pleased with La Quinta inn. We came to see our granddaughter at Riley Hospital for Children. the location from the hospital was great it only took about 10-15 min to get to the hospital. we will stay here again, and have told lots of people at riley hostpital to check them out.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for three nights. We paid a good price for the military discount which was nice. The hotel is now non smoking. The entire hotel. They make you sign an agreement when you check in so that was a plus too.

The hotel looks like it is in a run down area. It's in the back of the parking lot. The rooms were clean however. Breakfast was good and includes waffles and oatmeal as well as muffins and cereal and coffee and juice.

We had initially booked for two nights and after checking out, and spending the day in Indy, we decided to go back and stay another night. We said that the room we had been in was fine for another night. When we got back in there it was cleaned, however, I am convinced the sheets weren't changed. We had a pillow that looked like it had a mascara stain on it and when we checked back in the same stain was on the pillow. As well there were little black fuzzes on the sheets and when we pulled the blanket back they were still there. Had we not just stayed in that room I would never had noticed it but I don't think we will stay here again unless we have to because I don't belive they are changing the sheets after each patron.

The service was and staff was good. No complaints there. The room did not smell like smoke. The pool of course was closed but you can go to the Marriott next door and use theirs as the hotels work together for that. There is no fee.

My only other complaint would be that the maid service comes around early and she was cleaning in the rooms near us and had a raido on her cart. The raido was set very loud and even with her being 4 rooms away we could clearly hear her music. At 7 am.

Like I mentioned, I don't think we would stay here again unless we needed too. The military discount is a great rate so for military that is a help. Other than that I don't think we will be back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Amanda the manager helped me with everything. Rachelle always greeted me with a smile. Melissa always makes me laugh and went the extra mile. And sara was the biggest sweetheart and her smile was so heart warming. Keep up the good work :)

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank dogcatpig
A TripAdvisor Member
Waterloo, Iowa, USA
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Hi my name is Thomas, i had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for a entire month so my testimony is crazy good. I was going to write some over the top review but i think practical will yield better results. Starting with all the staff members:) Amanda (manager) she was willing to find what i needed even if it meant bending over backwards -she is very flexible. At one point i locked my keys in my vehicle her staff literally opened my door within 10 minutes. Amanda made sure my stay was perfect and this same example for excellence was evident in her staff. Crystal(front desk) always greeted me with sunshine during the day and had a great attitude regardless of how things were going. Roechelle (front desk) a dedicated worker and animal lover,always willing to go the extra mile with a smile. Sara aka Megan (front desk) helped on a daily basis with restaurant locations and keeping me entertained while lounging in the lobby. And last but not least Melissa (front desk). Oh Melissa! Melissa! Melissa! How i will miss the massages ,bubble baths and endless nights of love make.... just kidding. Melissa is a real compassionate and fun person. She, just like all the staff, was very accommodating. Melissa brought me some food from her family's bbq just so i could sample what her native cuisine was like. Gold star Melissa. We all shared Starbucks , Noodles and Company and whatever else was tasty. All these ladies are personable and will touch your hearts if you give them a chance. The behind the scenes people such as maintenance and housekeeping always kept my room clean and operating up to a travelers standards.This place is a great bargain, check it out and you wont be disappointed. Take care La Quinta staff-Thomas G

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business