Tricky entrance, you have to go past the hotel, make a left at the Bob Evens restaurant and follow the road behind the hotel. The staff is very helpful but minimal. You should be someone that can get around without depending on local staff to handle your business. If your looking for a place to crash with quick entrance/exit to I-70 then this is pretty decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located only minutes from Downtown Indy, Comfort Stay Inn Crossroads is the perfect place to stay for your next business trip, family vacation or team event. You’ll find plenty to see and do nearby, and we’re just minutes from Lucas Oil Stadium, Conseco Fieldhouse, and the Convention Center. Comfort Stay Inn Crossroads offers a delicious complimentary breakfast, we have an on-site business center for your convenience, and our property features a shimmering outdoor pool to enjoy. Parking is always free, and we'll keep you on schedule with express check-in and check-out. Our spacious guest rooms feature a stylish décor with comfortable beds, plenty of pillows, a well-lit work area and a host of personal care amenities. You can kick back, relax and watch your favorite shows on cable TV, or post pictures for friends and family to enjoy with free Wi-Fi, and we’re proud to be smoke-free. For an experience designed to exceed expectations, make your reservation today at Comfort Stay Inn Crossroads. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Comfort Stay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Indianapolis
- Best Western Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Indianapolis