All reviews fashion mall highway side mini fridge large flat screen tv sitting area the hotel staff oatmeal stay there again business trip the breakfast area front desk staff free breakfast restaurants and shopping very nice stay next morning rooms are spacious fitness room
Reviewed July 24, 2018

I stayed at the Hyatt Place for four nights while attending a conference in Indy. I was impressed by the room size and the cleanliness of the hotel. Also, the location of the hotel with its close proximity to restaurants and shopping was a plus. The staff was very friendly, as well.

I, too, stayed on the side of the hotel facing the highway, but perhaps because I was high up on the 6th floor (penthouse!) the traffic noise was not a problem. I could hear it, but it was in no way distracting. My only complaint was the lack of water pressure in the shower. It made washing my long hair difficult.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
StephenHyatt317, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

smilby99,

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad you enjoyed the hotel and the added advantage of being so close to the restaurants and shops. I'm glad the traffic noise wasn't an issue for you, and we'll definitely look into the water pressure for the showers. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed July 23, 2018

My kids loved the hotel. Staff was friendly and accommodating when we needed connecting rooms. We were here for an extended weekend for a wedding and it was the perfect location for us. We enjoyed the complimentary coffee as well. We will be staying here again!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
StephenHyatt317, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Katie B,

Thank you so much for leaving this great review! We’re very happy that your kids had a blast with us. Your wedding party was such a great crowd! We had a lot of fun taking care of you guys. I’m over the moon that the extended weekend went well. See you and the family the next time you’re in Indy!

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Hotel room was very nice and spacious. Had a sectional sofa bed in the living room area. Very nice to relax and watch tv on. Had nice little bar area in the room with small sink. Only issue I had was I faced the highway and it was pretty noisy but if you’re used to outside noise it wasn’t too bad. There were a lot of restaurants and a mall in the area of the hotel, which was nice if you wanted to get out and do something. Would definitely stay here again next time I’m in the area.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business

christynichole33.

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed the living area, the wet bar, and the proximity to the plethora of shops and restaurants in the area! We look forward to seeing you the next time your journey brings you back to Indy!

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our time at the Hyatt Place. Upon entering our room for the first time, we noticed that a pipe was bursting in the hallway. They turned off the water for the entire hotel for about an hour. I appreciated how they handled a bad situation quickly and professionally. The room was clean as well. The only disappointing thing about this hotel was the free breakfast. There wasn't very many options for breakfast. The location of this hotel was convenient to The Fashion Mall.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
StephenHyatt317, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

dkoscher,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review and for staying with us this past weekend. I am so very sorry about having the water off for that hour. We definitely did not anticipate that inconvenience. I'm sorry you found the breakfast to be lacking. We do have daily rotating menus that offer a different taste depending on the day of the week. I hope one of those other options can suit you guys better if you're back in the Indy area soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

It was ok....I never leave reviews like this...but had to say that breakfast it serve at 7am ,the room was not as clean as other hyatt .....and I came here couse I trust this hotel and service ...but at keystone....NOT GOOD ...

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
StephenHyatt317, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

petals772002,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review! I am very sorry that we did not live up you the expectations that you had for our property. That's on us. I sounds like we dropped the ball on taking care of your needs. I hope that we can make it up to you in the future if your travels bring you back to Indy. We know we can be better.