All reviews fashion mall highway side mini fridge shopping and restaurants stay there again the hotel staff sitting area oatmeal business trip front desk staff the breakfast area free breakfast rooms are spacious excellent stay nice room sink couch
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Hotel room was very nice and spacious. Had a sectional sofa bed in the living room area. Very nice to relax and watch tv on. Had nice little bar area in the room with small sink. Only issue I had was I faced the highway and it was pretty noisy but if you’re used to outside noise it wasn’t too bad. There were a lot of restaurants and a mall in the area of the hotel, which was nice if you wanted to get out and do something. Would definitely stay here again next time I’m in the area.

Trip type: Traveled on business
StephenHyatt317, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

christynichole33.

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed the living area, the wet bar, and the proximity to the plethora of shops and restaurants in the area! We look forward to seeing you the next time your journey brings you back to Indy!

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our time at the Hyatt Place. Upon entering our room for the first time, we noticed that a pipe was bursting in the hallway. They turned off the water for the entire hotel for about an hour. I appreciated how they handled a bad situation quickly and professionally. The room was clean as well. The only disappointing thing about this hotel was the free breakfast. There wasn't very many options for breakfast. The location of this hotel was convenient to The Fashion Mall.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
StephenHyatt317, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

dkoscher,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review and for staying with us this past weekend. I am so very sorry about having the water off for that hour. We definitely did not anticipate that inconvenience. I'm sorry you found the breakfast to be lacking. We do have daily rotating menus that offer a different taste depending on the day of the week. I hope one of those other options can suit you guys better if you're back in the Indy area soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

It was ok....I never leave reviews like this...but had to say that breakfast it serve at 7am ,the room was not as clean as other hyatt .....and I came here couse I trust this hotel and service ...but at keystone....NOT GOOD ...

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
StephenHyatt317, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

petals772002,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review! I am very sorry that we did not live up you the expectations that you had for our property. That's on us. I sounds like we dropped the ball on taking care of your needs. I hope that we can make it up to you in the future if your travels bring you back to Indy. We know we can be better.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

The cleaning staff went through our stuff and took my sunglasses. LOCK YOUR STUFF UP IF YOU STAY HERE! The breakfast was okay, and the room was fine... I have stayed at Hyatt Places all over the country. This is the only time I have had an issue.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Rodney A,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We definitely take theft extremely seriously and will research and react swiftly and appropriately. I know we have been in contact and I assure you we will come to a resolution once all is investigated.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

My wife and I couldn't believe how friendly and accommodating the staff was. They went above and beyond with the service. We won't stay anywhere else. They even handed me a water as I was coming back from my run. They made hot chocolate for my kids!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

nbossflorida,

Thank you guys for the excellent review! It was seriously a pleasure serving your family each morning that you were with us. Your kids were so polite and appreciative, and it was a lot of fun talking to your family. I hope that you made it to Illinois without incident and were able to spend a relaxing few days there before heading home. Next time you're in Indy you definitely have a place here, and we'll have the hot chocolate's flowing.