All reviews fashion mall highway side mini fridge large flat screen tv sitting area the hotel staff oatmeal stay there again business trip the breakfast area front desk staff free breakfast restaurants and shopping very nice stay next morning rooms are spacious fitness room
Reviewed July 3, 2018

Seems more like a high end condo with all the amenities that they offer. It reminds me of a place I once stayed in Florida. The location is perfect for working in and outside of the circle in Indianapolis.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
StephenHyatt317, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Robert E,

That you so much for the great review! We're beyond happy that you find all the amenities and the location to be well suited for your needs. Anything we can do to make your stay more seamless is our motto and we truly try to live up to it. I hope that we get an opportunity to match this experience the next time you find yourself in Indy!

Reviewed July 3, 2018

We arrived in Indy for my son's wedding and were not able to check in at 3:00 (which usually wouldn't matter other than I had a rehearsal to get to by 5:00). We were told that everyone had checked out at the same time and they were working on the rooms. When I was finally able to check in, I was offered a bottle of water for the inconvenience. When another family member checked in right after me, they were offered anything they wanted for a drink out of the case of refreshments. The room was fine....breakfast was fine. Then I get home and check my credit card statement. The suite for 2 nights was $559.00 and I was charged 4 times the $559.00 on my credit card. I called the hotel...they took my contact information and told me that it would take 5 to 10 days to resolve the situation.

Michelle264Muncie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am incredibly sorry that your room was not readily available at 3:00 pm. We definitely should have had your room ready by that time. For that I apologize. I'm also very sorry about your credit card being erroneously charged more than it should have. That should never happen. Hyatt, and this property, have taken the necessary steps to ensure that that situation does not repeat in the future. It's fairly obvious to me that we failed you in myriad ways and I really hope that we can make it up to you.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Stayed two nights, the first night was the noisiest of any hotel room I’ve ever tried to get sleep in. We were facing the highway side and I got up twice to check the window because I would have sworn it was open. Once it was clear that it was perfectly sealed I checked under the bed and in the closet to see if there was a semi truck delivering a haul in the room, alas that wasn’t the case either. So after not sleeping at all and thinking this place couldn’t get any louder, the fire alarm went off falsely twice to signal that it was time to get out and go get breakfast.

The staff did do their best to accommodate a room change for us. It took all day to see if it would actually work out, but the second room was much quieter and I thank them for working with us. The staff and room change bumped the review up 5 stars from the negative 3 I was ready to post.

I know some things like highways and outside noise are hard to avoid, but we can avoid staying here, so the hotel should look into sound proofing options on that side.

Patrick R,

Thank you for the humorous dagger to my managerial heart. All kidding aside, I am so sorry about that false fire alarm going off and obviously ruining what sounds like an already restless nights' sleep. I am glad that our front desk team was able to take us out of the negatives by accommodating a room move (obviously it's less than ideal to even have to move in the first place). Sound proofing those highway-side windows are definitely something that we are investigating. And you are absolutely right about the myriad choices in which you have in lodging. We need to be valuing your peace and quiet as much as you yourself value it. I do hope that we get another shot to make it seamless (more quiet).

Reviewed July 2, 2018

This is situated right behind the mall. The area is perfect for shopping and eating out. The hotel was comfortable. The breakfast was hot with eggs and sausage. The room was spacious and comfortable. The elevator was acting up but that was really all. Other than this, it was a very nice stay and I recommend the hotel. We were here for a lacrosse tourney at Grand Park. We were only 20 minutes away so not very far at all.

Room Tip: #604 was spacious and comfortable.

Hickoryview,

Thank you so much for talking the time to review our hotel. I'm very pleased that you found the locale, breakfast offerings, and room to suit your needs. We love having Grand Park so close by and being able to be there to assist for you guys as you compete. We hope to see you the next time your journey takes you through or to Indy! Best of luck on the lacrosse tourney circuit!

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Our extended family of 8 stayed at the Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone for a baseball tournament at Grand Park. The location was great as it was only 20 minutes from the ball diamonds and within walking distance of a fabulous mall. There were many fun restaurants within walking distance. The breakfast buffet (no extra charge) was delicious. There was great variety that would please many palates and taste options. Everything was fresh and appealing. We enjoyed access to Starbucks drinks 24/7 at no extra charge! The service was outstanding. All levels of staff greeted everyone every time they entered. They were constantly asking if we needed anything. Everyone from the manager to the housekeeper kept everything tidy. The staff were always looking to see what needed to be done. In particular we enjoyed the services of: Lastanna (Bar); Derisha (AM); Hali (AM front desk); Mike (PM front desk) Ms. Lynn AGM. The only thing we could have used was access to a washer/dryer for ball uniforms! We look forward to staying here again.

Q8749CVsuzannec,

Wow. Wow. Thank you so much for the amazing review and for the shout-out recognition of our associates! I'll be sure to pass your very kind words on to them as it's sentiments like yours that keep our spirit to serve going strong.

If I sat down and planned out a guest's stay and thought about all the points I'd like to ideally hit upon, I think the ultimate goal would be a review like yours. It makes me very happy that we were able to deliver on the product and service so well for you. Next time we'll figure out a way to get those uniforms washed. I'm sure it wouldn't be too much trouble. See you next time you're in the Indy area, and thanks again for the very kind words!