Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Indianapolis Marriott North(Indianapolis)
Ironworks Hotel Indy(Indianapolis)
View Hotel
All reviewsfashion mallhighway sidetennis tournamentmini fridgelarge flat screen tvshopping and restaurantsstay there againsitting areafront desk staffoatmealthe hotel staffspacious roomthe breakfast areabusiness tripfree breakfastnice stayconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2013

In town for a funeral. Stayed here with old college roommate and her cousin. Good use of space and not too bad for 3 females sharing 1 bath! They put the sink outside the bathroom which makes it easy for multiple people to get ready. Would definitely stay again and recommend to other travelers looking for a comfortable well located place to stay.

Room Tip: Stay on odd room no. side. Even side faces expressway.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
TJYTED, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive comments. They will assuredly be shared with the entire staff.

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

All other Hyatt Place hotels I have been in were stellar. This one, not so much. Came to enjoy family time, shopping, & Wine & Canvas outing. Check in process ok. Room smelled funny, almost musty. Definitely dry. Poorly set up for any more than 1 staying here. Our teen sleeper could not get any rest with bathroom & vanity set up directly across from bed. Bathroom ceiling has cracks in it. Few outlets near beds for cell plug ins. Coffee maker overflowed. Easy to hear into the next room when in bathroom.... Going down for breakfast next. I almost want to skip it & go somewhere nice & pay.... Disappointed is the best word I can use to describe our stay.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank dot23scott
TJYTED, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

I sincerely apologize for your unsatisfactory experience at my hotel. I'm sorry for the oversight in the number of near-bed outlets, the bathroom vanity configuration and everything else that proved a problem.

Honestly, if you're not happy...we're not happy...and it pains me to read about such a poor experience.

Please know that your comments aren't going ignored as I will take each and every one of them and shift all possible resources into making them go away...or at least, begin improvements.

Thank you very much for your feedback and for letting us know where our opportunities to improve in lie.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

The hotel is in a great location within walking distance to The Fashion Mall. Prior to my stay, I received an e-mail from the Assistant Manager asking if I had any special requests for my arrival. I was super impressed by that. When I got there, I stayed in room 105. It has a king size bed and the room is huge! I loved that near the desk there were plenty of places to plug things in, not like some places that you have to unplug a lamp to charge your laptop and phone. Wi-Fi signal was not great in that particular room but there was a wire to connect to my laptop at the desk so that made up for it. The only negative thing about the place was the bathroom. The water pressure was not good in the shower and the toilet could have been cleaned better. And, there was no fan in the bathroom. A couple of other colleagues stayed in two other rooms: one said the water pressure was fine, the other said his was low. All things considered, I would probably stay here again because of the service level, comfy bed, and location to the mall and restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank g8trgrad
TJYTED, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Thank you so much for your comments and feedback. Please believe me when I say that we take ALL feedback very seriously and I'm itching to back to work so I can tackle the water pressure issue and get it resolved as quickly as possible.

I apologize about that particular aspect of your stay, and promise you, it'll never re-occur during your next hotel experience. I will not quit, until the problem is completely eradicated.

Again, I'm sorry for your stay not totally exceeding your expectations...nut promise you that next time...they most assuredly will.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I often travel to Indy but this was only my second stay at this hotel. II chose this hotel because of a low nightly rate this month but I was very disappointed. The rooms have not been well maintained. I'm not sure which was worse - the gurgling and bubbling plumbing every time a toilet is flushed somewhere in the hotel (all night long) OR the I-can-only-imagine-what that was splattered all over the bathroom door and door frame that had somehow been missed by housekeeping! Several years ago this hotel was renovated by Hyatt. However it was badly renovated with a few high end touches - granite countertops, big screen tv, etc. Definitely not worth saving a few bucks.

• Stayed: November 2012
TJYTED, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

I'm sincerely sorry for your poor experience at my hotel. I have no excuses and offer no rationalizations as to why the room condition was unacceptable. All I can do is honestly testify to how hard the property is working on getting each and every room properly deep-cleaned and well-maintained. In addition, I would ask for you to please contact me if, and when, you're in the Indy area again so we can discuss retribution and offer proof-positive to our entirely committed efforts.

Again, I apologize for the problems you recently experienced and would humbly, gratefully appreciate an opportunity to make up for it. I anxiously hope to hear from you in the future.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I stayed here two nights for a conference being held at the hotel. The room was a mini suite (reminded me of Springhill Suites) and had a large flat screen TV. A terrific complimentary breakfast was included. There were fresh baked cookies at the front desk each night.

The rooms were clean, the staff helpful and courteous, and it was a most enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
TJYTED, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Just a quick note to sincerely Thank You for your positive comments. We all appreciate any and all encouragement...and the staff and I will indeed celebrate your succint & most-appreciated words, first thing tomorrow! :)