Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Indianapolis Marriott North(Indianapolis)
Ironworks Hotel Indy(Indianapolis)
View Hotel
All reviewsfashion mallhighway sidetennis tournamentmini fridgelarge flat screen tvshopping and restaurantsstay there againsitting areafront desk staffoatmealthe hotel staffspacious roomthe breakfast areabusiness tripfree breakfastnice stayconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Terrible experience with the arrongant front desk. Did not even check in. Left and went to another hotel that knows how to show service and take care of customers. Overpriced for what was offered and will not stay at any Hyatt or brands of Hyatt....EVER.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank WorldTraveler2492
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I was with a group this past weekend and stayed at the Hyatt Place. We had about 10-15 rooms. It was a very comfortable stay. The hotel is kept very clean and the service was great. The hotel manager reached out more than once to insure that things were up to expectations. The lobby is well laid out. Breakfast is pretty standard fare but a nice touch. With kids, it is great to have something there rather than having to run out and spend extra money. I thought the rooms were very spacious. It has a large separate sofa area with desk and refrigerator in the front. If you have a family, it is a very comfortable set up. The pool is outdoors. The weather was a little cool so I didn't get to use it but it appeared to be a nice pool. Overall, I thought it was a great value and the location is perfect (near the mall, many restaurants and the highways).

Room Tip: There is a refrigerator in the room which is a convenience to those traveling. Great value.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank J2theLO
TJYTED, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

Thanks so very much for your positive comments. It goes without saying that they're always shared among the entire staff .during "morning huddle" and actually, truly - make people's days!

Thanks so much.

We all hope to see you and your team again at next year's tournament.

Thanks,

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We stayed here to celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary. The front desk was ver kind and efficient. Our room was clean and large. Our only complaint was that the bathroom door wouldn't shut. It overlapped at the top about 1/2 inch. It wasn't a problem for us, but if you were travelling with a friend, it could be a problem.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Thanks so much for your input. I hope you had a great anniversary and please accept my congratulations.

Regardless, I will definitely get your bathroom door issue repaired. I apologize for that obviously embarrassing maintenance oversight.

I hope you and your spouse's 28th year of marriage is by far the best yet! Give me a hollar on next year's anniversary...we'll definitely take care of you.

Thanks again for your positive comments,

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I've stayed at a Hyatt Place before in Atlanta and I have to say this one wasn't up to par. The A/C in our room was odd. At times it worked, at times it didn't. The WiFi was spotty - honestly Starbucks' WiFi was better - and it took a good ten minutes for the water in the shower to warm up. The free breakfast is pretty mediocre unless you special order something, but if you're in a hurry forget that. On the plus side they did accommodate our room request, and it's fairly quiet compared to most hotels.

Room Tip: Ask for a non-connecting room on a high floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank romancewriter_tara

I'm so sorry that your recent visit to my hotel didn't meet and/or exceed your expectations.

I could easily offer up numerous reasons for your displeasure(s) listed, but what would be the purpose?

It's our job as a hotel and staff to do things right the first time; to ensure we surmount any and all possible problems and/or inconveniences (both foreseen and unforeseen); and to always stick to the basics...making people happy.

My staff and I failed and I apologize. Please know that we are a very motivated group of hoteliers (each and every one of us), and that it will never re-occur.

Thanks so very much for your feedback and I can't thank you enough for helping me improve my hotel. I apologize again for your unfortunate experience and my unconventional response. Regardless, responses like yours (no matter how deeply appreciated) absolutely break my heart and we'll fix it...we have to...that's what we're here for.

Thanks,

Reviewed April 8, 2012

The hotel was nice in itself, BUT the breakfast was below average, not a wide variety (not even eggs ir pancakes, orange juice was watery,.... the room was nice. The staff was friendly. The day we were leaving i get a call from my credit card company reporting activity that was unusual. MY CAR WAS BROKEN INTO IN THE NIGHT! AT THE HOTEL! of course they DO NOT have cameras! What kind of a hotel doesn't have security cameras! So we drove 3 hours home without a window and i was out all my money in my purse and the purse itself! what a terrible experience. They said they have a security guard,... guess he isn't that good.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Melissa C
TJYTED, General Manager at Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I am happy to see that our hotel assisted you in every way to report the theft to the appropriate parties. We certainly understand your concerns and the frustration you had replacing your items. Please know that we make the safety and security of our guest’s a top priority. We hope you’ll consider staying with us again.