“Place to stay in Indy”

Ranked #75 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
Beecher, Illinois
“Place to stay in Indy”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I usually stay at the Courtyard in carmel about every other month while on business in the Indianapolis area. Great hotel as the Marriotts are. Super feiendly staff, nice dining area , great Pool and hot tub. For me this is one great hotel and I spend at least 100 nights a year on the road.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jim H
Kris N, General Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you for the great review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with the staff and hotel. On behalf of our entire team we appreciate your business and look forward to hosting your next visit to Indianapolis.
Thank you again for choosing Courtyard Carmel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Since remodeling the Courtyards are a good fit if you are looking for a modern comfortable room and a hotel with the mainstream amenities. The food selection is good for casual dining, business area has computer and printer access in the lobby and the pool area was renovated (my grandsons favorite spot). I choose Courtyards every time I'm in the area and the staff has always been great. Hotel is close to main roads and attractions. I can always reserve room with confidence with the Courtyards

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Kris N, General Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback and kind review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that your grandson loves the pool. On behalf of myself and entire team we would love to have you join us again on your next trip to Indianapolis. Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott.
Warlingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We arrived after a long 10 hour drive looking forward to a shower, beer and some food. Unfortunately the ‘Bistro’ is not… it’s more of a breakfast bar and all they had were some day old sandwiches and an old salad. So after unloading we had to get back in the car and drive again to find something. On a better note the reception was clean and there is free internet. The rooms were large, clean and comfortable. Just don’t expect and American Bistro dinner.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your valued feedback. I am happy you were pleased with the room however I am sorry to hear that were disappointed with our Bistro. I would like to apologize on behalf of of the hotel and will pass this feedback on to my entire leadership team. At Carmel Courtyard we strive to provide a comfortable and problem free stay as well as outstanding customer service to each and every guest. Unfortunately we failed to do so during your recent vist and for this I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we caused you. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me at 317-571-1110.
San Diego, California
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Very nice and clean hotel. Breakfast not included in price of room. At least you have coffee and coffee machine in your room. Located 1mn away from 465 highway on Nort Meridian, very accomodating. Staff was really nice and helpfull.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kris N, General Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for the great review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with the service and cleanliness of the hotel. On behalf of the entire Courtyard Carmel team and myself , we would love to have you stay with us on your next trip to Indianapolis. Thank you again for staying with us here at Carmel Courtyard.
Woodinville, Washington
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The room was clean with a little sitting area for sitting down to relax. The staff was super friendly and accommodating, especially the breakfast staff. They customized my order every morning to accommodate my special diet, and they always did it with a friendly smile. The location was good for my needs; easy access from the Freeway and close to work. I also stayed here in August and will choose to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kris N, General Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you were pleased with the Bistro breakfast staff. I will make a point to recognize them for thier efforts. On behalf of the entire team and myself, we would love to have you join us again on your next trip to Indianapolis. Thank you agian for the kind feedback.
Waco, Texas, United States
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The hotel was clean and the room was adequate. The chair and ottoman were right next to one of the beds making it hard to get out of bed on that side and not very accessible. The breakfast is not included, but worst of all, there is a 75 cent charge for local calls.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Kris N, General Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedack regarding our hotel as well as the positive comments in regards to the cleanliness of the hotel. I am sorry to here that you were disappointed with the Bistro as a breakfast option. While the Courtyard does charge for local calls I am happy to issue you a full refund for any phone charges, please feel free to connect with me via email or phone. Agian thank you for your feedback and I apologize we did not exceed your expectations.

Warm regards,
317-571-1110
kristin.norman@marriott.com
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Hotel is easy to get to, located just off the Interstate. Staff is friendly and you get the consistency of Marriott quality.

Nice grounds to take a short walk. For those who like to work out, only a limited selection, but enough to get the work out you want.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Kris N, General Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review. We were delighted to hear you had a great experience with us and look forward to seeing you in the near future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#99 of 180 in Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Carmel
Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel
Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Carmel

Been to Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel? Share your experiences!