“Very Friendly Staff”

Ranked #70 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
Woodinville, Washington
“Very Friendly Staff”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The room was clean with a little sitting area for sitting down to relax. The staff was super friendly and accommodating, especially the breakfast staff. They customized my order every morning to accommodate my special diet, and they always did it with a friendly smile. The location was good for my needs; easy access from the Freeway and close to work. I also stayed here in August and will choose to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kris N, General Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you were pleased with the Bistro breakfast staff. I will make a point to recognize them for thier efforts. On behalf of the entire team and myself, we would love to have you join us again on your next trip to Indianapolis. Thank you agian for the kind feedback.
Kris Norman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Waco, Texas, United States
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The hotel was clean and the room was adequate. The chair and ottoman were right next to one of the beds making it hard to get out of bed on that side and not very accessible. The breakfast is not included, but worst of all, there is a 75 cent charge for local calls.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Kris N, General Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedack regarding our hotel as well as the positive comments in regards to the cleanliness of the hotel. I am sorry to here that you were disappointed with the Bistro as a breakfast option. While the Courtyard does charge for local calls I am happy to issue you a full refund for any phone charges, please feel free to connect with me via email or phone. Agian thank you for your feedback and I apologize we did not exceed your expectations.

Warm regards,
317-571-1110
kristin.norman@marriott.com
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Hotel is easy to get to, located just off the Interstate. Staff is friendly and you get the consistency of Marriott quality.

Nice grounds to take a short walk. For those who like to work out, only a limited selection, but enough to get the work out you want.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Kris N, General Manager at Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review. We were delighted to hear you had a great experience with us and look forward to seeing you in the near future!
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The hotel is fine, your typical Marriott Courtyard. However, if you spend your evenings on the road working in your hotel room, DO NOT stay at this hotel. They have the slowest internet service i've ever experienced. I travel to Indy frequently and try very hard not to stay in this hotel because of the bad internet service.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our recent visit. We do take our customer feedback seriously and I am truly sorry that we failed to provide you a productive hassle free stay. I am happy to report that we did discover a problem with our internet and it has been resolved, in addition we will be upgrading our selections soon. Once again please accept my apologies and feel free to contact me with any futher information.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Beds are a bit soft but this hotel has all the amenities. A real bar, food at night, real breakfast in the morning, a pool, gym and nice staff. I stayed here on business and would stay here again. Many restaurants nearby and not far from the happening hood broad ripple.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were pleased with the amenities and staff. On behalf of the entire Carmel Courtyard team and myself, we would love to have you stay with us on your next trip to Indianapolis.
evansville, in
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed for two nights for a soccer tournament. The hotel has a very nice lobby and courtyard. It had many areas for groups to gather and not bother other guests. Breakfast is not included but they have a restaurant in the lobby. The staff were very friendly but it is pricey so I would suggest going elsewhere. The hotel staff were friendly. The only complaint I had is the size of the room. We had a king room and it was very cramped. The layout of the room is awkward but we made it work.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the positive feedback on our staff and service. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your weekend with us. I am sorry that the room layout did not exceed your expectations and would love to offer a suite for your next visit. The Courtyard Carmel team works very hard to make our guest feel at home, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

If you ever stay at any Courtyard you alteady know the level of excellece to expect.. Let's start with reservations. I was driving and made reservation based on a general location in an unfamiliar area. This was excellent and received email confirmation which I wss able to click on using my gps. This Courtyard location was consistent with excellence at other locations in the US.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and the kind review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and pleased with the hotel and satff. Thank for your loyality to Courtyard and for staying with us and we ook forward to seeing you in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#99 of 180 in Indianapolis
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Carmel
Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Carmel
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel

Been to Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel? Share your experiences!