Lovely suite with separate sitting area with 3 seater settee and armchair, plus table and computer chair if you need to sit and type. Sitting area is rather dark as there is no natural light. Bedroom area is a good size and the bed was very comfortable. They no longer provide a guest laundry so I suggest they take this off their website immediately. I think this hotel must be mostly used by business people as breakfast stops at 9 am. Overall, a comfortable stay on the outskirts of Indianapolis and it is easy to get on the freeway and get into city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the words of several of my guests "Indy's Best Kept Secret" Or "This is a Gem of a hotel" We are an all suites hotel on the northwest side of Indianapolis with easy access to downtown & interstates you are just minutes from anywhere in the city. We are unique to the hotel industry offering 2 room suites with a buffet style hot breakfast, 24 hour business center and a 24 hour fitness center in addition to access to Costco & LA Fitness. We are 2 blocks away from The Pyramids of Indianapolis and Caribbean Cove's indoor Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Country Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Best Western
- Best Western Country Hotel