“Pet friendly and lovely”

Best Western Country Suites
Ranked #55 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Panama City, Florida
“Pet friendly and lovely”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is a small motel with lots of yard for the dog. It is very comfortable and clean and will be my pick when I return to that area. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very pleasant. It was close to the highway but didn't feel like it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
SETH_DOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Country Suites, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our property.

BEST WESTERN Country Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in a king suite. Hotel staff were extremely welcoming & helpful throughout our stay. Hotel is beuatifully maintained and our suite was very clean and well laid out. The 2 night stay was exceptional value for money and I would definitely recommend to friends & family.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review our property regarding your recent stay.

Your business is very important to us and we love hearing about our guests experiences. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I hope to see you again soon.

Thank you again for your review.

Novi, United States
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Excellent location next to a Costco where you can get an affordable meal at their food court. Great breakfast buffet which included bacon and sausage gravy! Nice shaded hotel in the middle of a busy area. Very helpful staff. Rooms could use a little touch up with lighting and table lamps with base electrical plugs.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing a review of our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I have looked into the lamp/plug situation and found that there are a few rooms where the lamps have been switched around. I would have to guess that a few guests prefer the base plug lamp nest to the bed, likely for cell phone charges. I have placed a request with the hotel owner to replace all of the lamps with this style to prevent this from happening again. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete a review.

Robinson, United States
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stay at this motel on my business trips to Indianpolis. I like the spaceous suite rooms that this motel has to stay in. Staff is very helpful and knowledgeable when asked. The motel is easy to get into and out of most of the time, except rush hour from businesses in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing a review of your recent stay.

I love to here from my Loyal repeat guests as much as our new ones. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time from your day to complete this review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Ohio
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The hotel looked nice on appearance, and on a quick glance I found my room to be acceptable as well. However, on closer inspection I found my room to be not cleaned very well. I always do bed bug checks of hotel beds, and while I didn't find any bed bugs I noticed numerous stains on the sheets and mattress, as well as a few stains of some type one of the towels in the bathroom. The glasses/mugs on the counter had also not been cleaned; one had old coffee stains on it, and the other had remnants of what appeared to be a sticky fruit drink in the bottom.

I thought the breakfast was slightly below average for a hotel of this type. Not having scrambled eggs available makes for a poor selection as I'm just not a fan of biscuits and gravy (seems to be a trend I'm noticing lately with hotels of this type too).

Other than that, I thought it was an alright stay, but a little extra cleaning to my room would have turned my rating to a 3 or 4. No comment on the price as I used hotel points on my stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our property.

I am truly sorry this room was not up to standard. This is not normal for our property and I have taken action to ensure this will not happen again. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us about your likes and dis-likes, you aid us in maintaining or improving our guests experience. I would recommend in the future notifying the desk when a problem is found this way we have a chance to correct any issue and provide you with the quality you deserve.

I hope you will give us another chance to show you that your recent experience at our property is far from our standards.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 317-879-1700.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete this review.

la Plata, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Access to Cosco is a plus. Nothing else special allows pets for a minimal charge. Fitness room is basic with treadmill, bike and ellipical. Breakfast was filling but bland. Coffee machine had expresso button that made the regular coffee drinkable. Bed was comfortable but sleep sofa was miserable. The suite setup was good and allowed for different activities without infringing on suitemates.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

SETH_DOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Country Suites, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
We are very happy to have had you stay with us. The comments you leave us let us know where we excel and if we need to make improvements. I am very disappointed to here that you did not care for our coffee as I get lots of complements on this in particular, as well as our breakfast. I would love to hear from you any suggestions as to how we can improve upon any aspect of our property.

Terre Haute, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was very pleased to find this hotel. The value was good, the hotel was beautiful and clean. The entire hotel is smoke free! Our room was a king suite and had 2 rooms, 2 tvs, a small kitchen and nice bathroom. The next morning we had a free hot breakfast and a friendly check out! Wonderful stay, unlike some in our past at other hotels. I will definitely stay again and highly recommend this hotel to all!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am happy that you have taken the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I am excited that you enjoyed our property and more excited that you decided to tell everyone on TripAdvisor.com about it. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete a review of our property. We appreciate your business.