“A place to stay”

Best Western Country Suites
Ranked #46 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Access to Cosco is a plus. Nothing else special allows pets for a minimal charge. Fitness room is basic with treadmill, bike and ellipical. Breakfast was filling but bland. Coffee machine had expresso button that made the regular coffee drinkable. Bed was comfortable but sleep sofa was miserable. The suite setup was good and allowed for different activities without infringing on suitemates.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SETH_DOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Country Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

We are very happy to have had you stay with us. The comments you leave us let us know where we excel and if we need to make improvements. I am very disappointed to here that you did not care for our coffee as I get lots of complements on this in particular, as well as our breakfast. I would love to hear from you any suggestions as to how we can improve upon any aspect of our property.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was very pleased to find this hotel. The value was good, the hotel was beautiful and clean. The entire hotel is smoke free! Our room was a king suite and had 2 rooms, 2 tvs, a small kitchen and nice bathroom. The next morning we had a free hot breakfast and a friendly check out! Wonderful stay, unlike some in our past at other hotels. I will definitely stay again and highly recommend this hotel to all!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SETH_DOS, Director of Sales at Best Western Country Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

I am happy that you have taken the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I am excited that you enjoyed our property and more excited that you decided to tell everyone on TripAdvisor.com about it. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete a review of our property. We appreciate your business.

Director of Sales
BEST WESTERN Country Suites

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This hotel is a great value and has a terrific attentive staff. I stayed here last week for buisness and found that this place has much more to offer than where I normally stay in town for work. The hotel is nice and clean, as was my room and linens. I like the nice front porch and porch swing where you can just hang out and unwind. There's also a lot of restaurants near to choose from. I will definitely be staying here again whenever my work brings me to Indianapolis.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

We are very happy to have had you stay with us. The comments you leave us let us know where we excell and if we need to make improvements. I am excited to here that you enjoied you stay and love to here that you will be choosing us on your next visit to Indianapolis.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 3, 2013

An uneventful, satisfactory two day weekend stay. The internet connection was very slow for "high speed". A few more hot breakfast items, e.g. scrambled eggs, would have made breakfast more satisfying and enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2013

needs a pool however; overall very satisfied with the comfort and the friendliness of the Best Western. There was a health issue for an employee & I was very pleased with the response of their co workers in covering the shift and working as a team. They were still able to even with shift change get us the items we requested to our room during this switch.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We were in town on business for 3 days. We needed a suit that we could have guests visit. We also required a refrigerator. The staff and the room set-up were nice and meet our expectations but, housekeeping left a little to be desired. We spend 12% of our time in hotels and this hotels needs to invest in decent linens. We would wake up each morning wrapped in sheets that did not fit the king size bed. Overall the value was equal to the hotel charges.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I had a very positive experience at the Best Western Suites. The staff (Seth) was helpful, going out of his way to assure I was able to print my notes needed for a presentation. The location was a little North of downtown and very close to shopping and nice restaurants. Although I was not able to eat the breakfast, I did see what was offered and it looked delicious. It was helpful to have the refrig, etc. , and nice to have the extra room to lounge in and watch TV.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business